Has anyone been to Ireland to get a dog ?

RIOTcore

We MAY be getting a puppy that should be ready by 20th May which is 5 days before my birthday xD

But we're trying to think of the best way to get her, the lady is in coleraine which i think is in Ireland, past Belfast, does anyone have a rough idea what would be easier, ferry or plane, I'm thinking they wont let the puppy on the plane but idk, so just wondered has anyone been across there to get a puppy before and how have you gone about it ?

Be careful, we have a lot of puppies in our area which come from Irish puppy farms. I don't know if the place still exists but until recently there have been lots of local petitions to close this place down.They advertised loads of different breeds all from one place near us which came from Ireland. I certainly wouldn't suggest you would buy from such a place but I would advise caution. I also don't know anything about 'your' puppy so I wouldn't judge the breeder anyway til I knew more but there are a lot of huskies on a certain free site from Ireland. I would prefer the ferry in answer to your question as you would probably be allowed to keep it with you, rather than in a luggage hold on an aircraft.