Imromptu Photo Shoot with Denali

HuskyMom09

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely pics.I knew it was him before reading your post.He is indeed so handsome and quite unmistakable!.That mask and colouring so unique.Lucky you!

Beautiful shots of him - what a stud muffin!

Thank you both! :D I've been really pleased with how he's developed over the last couple months. I think he'll be ready for the show at the end of May! Paws crossed anyway!

Denali is a stunner! Fantastic pictures!

Brilliant pictures....

He's gorgeous and I am sure he will do brilliantly at the show. And of course we want to see LOADS more pictures of him.

Thank you all :) I hope I will be able to have my husband come out at least some of the show to get some pictures of us in the ring we'll see with his busy schedule though.

He is beautiful...goodness, what a lovely boy. You must be so proud!!! :wub:

He has really just developed into himself in the last month or two, I have always been proud of him but of course I'm overflowing with pride now that he's turning out the way we thought he was going to!

In other great news his older sister has received her first points toward her Grand Champion this weekend in Lewiston ID and her son took Best Bred By all 4 days! So proud of the 'family' :D

He has really just developed into himself in the last month or two, I have always been proud of him but of course I'm overflowing with pride now that he's turning out the way we thought he was going to!

In other great news his older sister has received her first points toward her Grand Champion this weekend in Lewiston ID and her son took Best Bred By all 4 days! So proud of the 'family' :D

Wow! That is amazing news and well done! He really has a 'show husky' face. I bet he is a real stunner in the ring. Shame you're so far away - I am sending him lots of virtual hugs!! :D

Wow! That is amazing news and well done! He really has a 'show husky' face. I bet he is a real stunner in the ring. Shame you're so far away - I am sending him lots of virtual hugs!! :D

Thank you :) I hope we do well in the ring, we took some time off between last fall and now since he went through a gangly teenager stage, but looks like hes well past that!

Awww he sure loves the camera LOL

Yes he really does! He's such a ham, but that's all part of the personality I so adore in him!

He's a stunner:wub:, Beautiful pics of such a handsome boy, love his face in the last pictures, he looks so happy:up:

Thank you Chip! He's always got such a happy smile on his face :D

Amazing photos you have there. :)

Thank you Shaiasaur

The grass is finally turning green, Denali's back in coat, and the weather couldn't be more perfect!! Decided to take some photos of our handsome boy-

[ATTACH=full]47426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47431[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47432[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47433[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47434[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47435[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47436[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47437[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47438[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47439[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47440[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47441[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47442[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47443[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47444[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47445[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47446[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47447[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47448[/ATTACH]

lovley pics ....:)