Hi everyone, just want to introduce myself!

Lazacka

Hi everyone! I never got a chance to come over and introduce myself and apologize, I'm still working my way around this great site :clap:

My name is Lori and I own a 15 week old Siberian Husky by the name of Nigel. He's bi-eyed (one ice blue and one tri-colored), very playful, maybe too much sometimes because his biting is getting worse haha.

Anyway, we're from Massachusetts and are so happy to have found so many Husky owners and lovers! Looking forward to getting to know so many of you! Thanks for being so gracious and welcoming all!

:welcome::D

Looking forward to seeing more pictures and stories! Like Sasha said take LOTS of pictures while he is a puppy, blink and you'll miss it! :P At this point I would monitor his biting, just a friendly tip. ;) When they are puppies, it is okay...but when they become adults it isn't so okay! :confused: Dogs don't know the difference between being puppies and being adults, I think. :P It's good to set rules and boundaries for what is okay/not okay now while he is still in puppyhood, and you'll be rewarded later when he's a big boy! Pretend he is a big/adult dog if that helps. Just give him a simple correction (correction, not punishment!) when biting too hard, he'll learn. ;) If you know all this stuff already, please ignore, sorry! :P

We're so happy to have you here, this is a great group of the nicest people. :D

Hi everyone! I never got a chance to come over and introduce myself and apologize, I'm still working my way around this great site :clap:

My name is Lori and I own a 15 week old Siberian Husky by the name of Nigel. He's bi-eyed (one ice blue and one tri-colored), very playful, maybe too much sometimes because his biting is getting worse haha.

Anyway, we're from Massachusetts and are so happy to have found so many Husky owners and lovers! Looking forward to getting to know so many of you! Thanks for being so gracious and welcoming all!

welcome lori and nigel ...x