Countryhounds Shutting Down

Staceybob

Country hounds have just posted this on facebook:

373050_370359571234_1653891719_q.jpg

Country Hounds

about an hour ago

Unfortunately after alot of discussion we have decided to shut down Country Hounds. We’re very thankful for all the support that we have received in the last 4 years from our customers and friends. We will be closing down the store at the end of May and will have a sale starting this week on all products.

Gutted!

Stacey xxx

Marc I sent you an email earlier. We are gutted we had to close but would like to thank HO for letting us advertise on the forum.

Damned spam folders!!! LOL ... Thankyou for your sponsorship on the site, will be sorry to see you go.

so sorry you've decided to close, Rita .... I've just ordered 3 bungee leads from you. Whatever your path in life now, I hope you will be happy, good luck, x

Bungee leads are packed up and going tomorrow :)

It's such a pity we couldn't carry on with Country Hounds :(

just wanted to shout out what I read just now

We are pleased to announce that Country Hounds will be back in business soon under the new ownership of Kate and Ian Muncaster. The store will be offline until everything is transferred to the new owners. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Kate and Ian all the best with their new business venture.

so its not shutting down anymore!!!!!!!!!!

so those of us who got things at sale prices got good bargains!