Gross!!

kerry_lapworth

Timber has managed to pee over Molly a couple of times when they are both reading the local news (i.e. sniffing a tree) and Timber decides to add to the comments section (via a raised leg)

Oh that happens with us at least once a week..and they do not care about it what amazes me LOL

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i have lost count the number of poos i've had on my fingers ffs. i always carry a tub of the anti bacterial stuff. even if it doesnt work it makes me feel better using it... as for ewww moments, the most embarrassing (but at the same time hysterically funny) was when Logan (boy dog) did what he does best. I am there squatting, mid grab when a couple with a little terrier walked by. Boy dog decides to go and say hello and, i lose my footing and my movement can only resemble an olympic shot putter!. OMG the poo landed at their feet, i hope to god none of it hit them lmao

I used to have my nails done every 2 weeks - the gel ones, they were always perfect and longer than my own nails.......since getting huskies i no longer have these and saves me £25 a fortnight so that's a good thing, however when taking Kimba out (we only had him at the time) I scooped the poop but my nails went through the bag and ew ew ew - all under my nails! It was awful

Needless to say that was one of the deciding factors why i don't have them anymore

Maybe it's because I spent so much time on the farm when I was growing up with horse / cow / chicken manure as something that was ever present but dog doodoo doesn't really phase me. Oh, I'm not going wandering around with it on my hands ( and had it been me in the OP's post, I'd have found a puddle and "washed" for the time being till I could get home ) but a little, shoot, I'd wipe it off on my pants cuff and get them into the laundry when I got home.

Gee, folks it's only the end result of a natural process and nowhere near as disease ridden as human feces which does give me pause.