Vaccination's

huskylover2012

I'm wondering at what months do puppies get their

Vaccination ? I know storm has has his 6 week vaccination which was for parvovirus . just wondering when he has to get the rest because he'll be 3 months on april 2nd , also i just received his health record's from his previous owner and it say that he has a mild heart murmur. Is this something that's really serious ?

I'm wondering at what months do puppies get their

Vaccination ? I know storm has has his 6 week vaccination which was for parvovirus . just wondering when he has to get the rest because he'll be 3 months on april 2nd , also i just received his health record's from his previous owner and it say that he has a mild heart murmur. Is this something that's really serious ?

The Heart Murmur is something to keep an eye on, he could grow out of it but in anycase dont run him hard in later life if he's still got it. Thats the advise we got from the vets about my in-laws dog anyway, Dogs here get the vaccinations around 10 weeks and the second part around 2 weeks after but its best that you call your Vets and ask them

Mild heart murmurs are relatively common in pups..as long as they are mild. I would maybe consider having your own vet check this if I were you and this could have implications for your insurance. The breeder should have informed you before purchase. Not trying to be a scare monger but we almost bought a pup with a murmur but after looking deeper into it we decided that we had to back out, losing s £100 deposit in the process.

That said...according to the doc, I have heart murmur that only presents when I am poorly.