I need a good husky/wolf/dog/animal quote that sums me up and my love for them...

Wizadora

i need a good canine/dog animal quote that would suit me in 15-20 words max can anybody help me please? i wanted

"I always knew I would spend a lot of time alone

No one would understand me

Maybe I should go and live amongst the animals

Spend all my time amongst the animals"

but its too long....

its for this -

Papers dreams Poem,

Winner can pick the poem or phrase/lyric etc to be made.

Each Paper Dream is first designed on my Computer with the words of your choice and swirls and flourishes to decorate, they are then printed and cut by hand using a craft knife. Once complete I then mount them in a Floating frame, this means the design is then sandwiched between two pieces of glass so the design appears to be floating. This gives a very striking look depending on where your Paper Dream is displayed. The process from start to end takes approximately 6 hours

422119_355214974513017_179927152041801_1155450_457128969_n.jpg

Which i won on an auction. Please guys can you give me some good ideas?

I know this might be a lil' too long, but I really really like this so I guess I'd just share anyways :) it's taken from Marley and Me (with a few edits because the original version is just way too long)

"A dog doesn't need a big house, or a nice car, or expensive things. Just give him your heart, and he'll give you his"