Is it just me or are huskies extremely photogenic?

kmorganp

love all your pics our furkids were all gorgeous! @AttilaVikigsDemon... how tall is Dragunov? i have a feeling you named him after a tekken character! :)

Czar Demon Dragunov is 24 inches tall, hard to get him to be still though!:D He was named as such; Czar is his Russian title being a Siberian we thought it suited him well, and Dragunov is a Russian Sniper Rifle invented by a man of the same name

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Czar Demon Dragunov is 24 1/2 inches tall, hard to get him to be still though!:D He was named as such; Czar is his Russian title being a Siberian we thought it suited him well, and Dragunov is a Russian Sniper Rifle invented by a man of the same name

Aww now you cant show him like you wanted :(

just a few of my favorites...there are so many, it's hard to choose, and find them all![ATTACH=full]47839[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47840[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47841[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47842[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47843[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47844[/ATTACH]

In that last picture, does that indicate (the flag) that the yard has surrendered? With three Husky's it must take some abuse :D

In that last picture, does that indicate (the flag) that the yard has surrendered? With three Husky's it must take some abuse :D

Right, how funny is that? One of the reasons I love that photo. That was last summer and we were doing some landscaping, so had to have the utilities come out and mark the yard so we didn't dig up anything we weren't supposed to. Believe it or not, the flags all remained in place, and "Prince Andrew" dug that perfect golf ball sized hole without disturbing the flag. He was so very proud of it, he layed there protecting it for hours so neither we or Jack would touch it! I do like your description better though. And YES, it does take a lot of abuse. Not so bad the first summer/fall with just Andy. Before this pack, we had 2 black labs and a husky mix. My black lab Logan was so very OCD he had worn a specific path through the middle of the yard that he used to get to the fence. All that followed also used that path. It grew in after the winter when he was gone and before Andy realized it. Jack has taken a liking to succulent bulbs even before they break ground!!!:P

Right, how funny is that? One of the reasons I love that photo. That was last summer and we were doing some landscaping, so had to have the utilities come out and mark the yard so we didn't dig up anything we weren't supposed to. Believe it or not, the flags all remained in place, and "Prince Andrew" dug that perfect golf ball sized hole without disturbing the flag. He was so very proud of it, he layed there protecting it for hours so neither we or Jack would touch it! I do like your description better though. And YES, it does take a lot of abuse. Not so bad the first summer/fall with just Andy. Before this pack, we had 2 black labs and a husky mix. My black lab Logan was so very OCD he had worn a specific path through the middle of the yard that he used to get to the fence. All that followed also used that path. It grew in after the winter when he was gone and before Andy realized it. Jack has taken a liking to succulent bulbs even before they break ground!!!:P

Thats more funny now knowing the story~ They do do that, don't they~protect their prize,haha! How cute being so proud of his worthy achievement! :D So Jack is also a landscaper, carefully inspecting the bulbs for proper growth! :lolman:

Thats more funny now knowing the story~ They do do that, don't they~protect their prize,haha! How cute being so proud of his worthy achievement! :D So Jack is also a landscaper, carefully inspecting the bulbs for proper growth! :lolman:

First year he started eating the hostas, he puked them back up twice. Now he gets them just as they are peeking through the dirt, and gets the juiciest parts. He has also taught Jessy how tasty they are! Our yard is now fenced off where there are perennials planted until they are at a reasonable size. I will post some pictures tonight, as I can't get to them when I'm at work! YIKES!

Hostas! :jawdrop:Must be a Siberian thing! Thats the very first thing Czar Demon has destroyed in ours as well! :D How very clever of him to get them when they first peek through and to show Jessy, after all, what good is all that knowledge if you can't pass it along to another :P