sock's, knickers,boxers

kaiser

and gloves.. the odd time kaiser eats them, like he will be in the house next of all he has a pair of socks in his mouth i go to get them and he swallows them, the other day i was going the park and he saw a glove picked it up and ate it, does anyone else's husky do this? he always poops them out and doesnt look in any discomfort but its not really normal is it?

Togo is a sock eater, knickers boxers gloves (my marmot ones grrr) tissues (the snottier the better) plastic tubs, plastic bags, dish cloths tea towels I'm sure there's more but can't remember lol

And it either comes back the way it went down or out the other end :/

My two have decided that my tights are absolutely the best as they can play tug of war with them, usually after they have been dragged out into the garden. They know they shouldn't have them but can't resist them. I've lost count of the number they have shredded.

lol my kai's the same he'll take 1 n run off with it. he thinks its a game so i chase him round the house n garden. then if i get to close he just swollows it but i always get it back a few days later!!!:shithappens:

yep thats just what happends in my houshold :)

Broder does this with socks mostly, though he doesn't try to eat them, he holds them and sometimes lightly mouths them(not chewing). He hasn't got to grab any for awhile.... His leave command tends to go out of the window when it's socks though.

He prefers pairs rolled up :)

Ice eats anything he can find. Toilet roll, kids toys, stuffing from dogs toys, shoes, bags, packaging. He will shred everything to peices first then eat the odd remnant. I hide everything I can but he always finds something, it drives me mad! I tell him to drop and offer a trade but he won't budge, he freezes and grips the object as hard as he can. He's going to give me a heart attack one of these days.

Of my three mutts, Avalanche is my chewer. I don't know how many pairs of socks he's put holes in but enough that I'm thinking about ordering some more ( found a real good place on line to get the work socks I typically wear ), the other two could care less. He's destroyed a pair of jeans, nommed on a dress shirt pocket flap and my problem is that he does this, generally, while I'm sleeping so it's rough to correct him. If he grabs one while I'm awake, it is of course a game to him - "drop it" doesn't mean a thing!