How do you feel about the Kim Kardashian flour bombing?

Shaiasaur

I'm all for animals, but 100% against eco-terrorists and by their actions they should be judged. The offender should be prosecuted. There's plenty of synthetic/faux fur that is just as gorgeous as the real thing and doesn't take animals lives, but that doesn't give those groups the rights to govern everyone and forcing their will onto them-these groups should be fined, sued and have the goverment step in and scrutinize them for their actions just like everyone else that has to pay the piper. Just my thoughts, and I'm not a fan of Kardashians or against them, I'm for the individual and their rights not to be bullied by some group of overzealous people who get out of hand frequently and are fanatics~after all, those are the ingredients of the Inquisition, and they too, had everyone's "best interest" in mind.

PETA has become a joke and a place for like-minded crazy people. Serious animal lovers work at educating people - not (as Attila says) employing eco-terrorism tactics. As for the Kardashians, the best we can do is to ignore them and hope they go away - quietly.

I honestly dont think PETA had anything to do with it and I think she knew it was coming like she was in on it. For one Kim looked too calm right after it happened and she always throws fits over the dumbest things and two PETA said that the woman who threw the flour wasn't part of them but they were going to get her a lawyer if Kim sued.

Now somebody said why is she even famous.....because she had a nasty little tape of her and a guy together come out several years ago and her mom used that to make her family famous. Her mother likes to "pimp" those girls out pretty much. Oh and her dad (now dead) was part of the team of lawyers helping OJ Simpson. And now Kim is apparently with Kanye who I think is ugly.

I don't have a job right now so I sit at home doing nothing lol that's how I know all this.

that's anarchistic. They should have known better. There are thousands of better ways to defend the wildlife without bullying anyone. IMO it is very ignorant of 'em to state that Khloe is simply doing this to defend her sister. NO ONE would support bullying =\ this PETA organization is giving a bad rep to us animal lovers, they made us look like crazy defenders that is more like a blind mother goose defending her ducklings rather than an intellectual human being. I don't know about you guys, but I'd like this organization to be shut down :confused:

that's anarchistic. They should have known better. There are thousands of better ways to defend the wildlife without bullying anyone. IMO it is very ignorant of 'em to state that Khloe is simply doing this to defend her sister. NO ONE would support bullying =\ this PETA organization is giving a bad rep to us animal lovers, they made us look like crazy defenders that is more like a blind mother goose defending her ducklings rather than an intellectual human being. I don't know about you guys, but I'd like this organization to be shut down :confused:

Now THERE's a thought