Hello everyone

Wayne

Hi,

I haven't been on here in over a year now, last year I only said a quick hello before having to leave again (ex gf, jealous etc who changed my password) and now I'm free to talk to whoever I want, so hi again!

During the time I had been gone, I had someone dump a male husky on me who had already had 8 previous homes. He's a good dog, bit grumpy but good and so I kept him. 2 months later he jumped on Suka and then I ended up with another 5 huskies which as cool as they were had to go to new homes.

The male husky that I acquired is called Fabian. I'm his 9th owner. He's 8 years old. I can't find out much about his history but he's KC registered and a really nice dog. When I first got him he was scared of everyone but now he follows me everywhere. In the 6 months I've had him he's changed a lot for the better. He's clearly had a rough life before as he has a split tongue, scars in his mouth and on his legs. It looks like at some point he's been pretty badly beaten

Has much changed on here?

Hi all, thanks for the welcomes.

Fabian will be gettin his plums removed and Suka fell quite ill during pregnancy and had to have a cisarian (don't think that's how its spelt) which set me back just over £1k. She was spade at the same time.

I advertised the puppies for real cheap but nobody would take the runt of the litter, so I also have him too. I have 3 huskies now and all three walk fine, and I take them over the park (it's fenced in) and let them off the lead as 3 are too strong for one person to hold. All three of them come back when called :)

Hi all, thanks for the welcomes.

Fabian will be gettin his plums removed and Suka fell quite ill during pregnancy and had to have a cisarian (don't think that's how its spelt) which set me back just over £1k. She was spade at the same time.

I advertised the puppies for real cheap but nobody would take the runt of the litter, so I also have him too. I have 3 huskies now and all three walk fine, and I take them over the park (it's fenced in) and let them off the lead as 3 are too strong for one person to hold. All three of them come back when called :)

PAH!!! Hard to walk 3 man up! PMSL :D:violin:

Welcome home - we got a 3rd in October last year :clap:

PAH!!! Hard to walk 3 man up! PMSL :D:violin:

Welcome home - we got a 3rd in October last year :clap:

LOL I walk 3 very nicely thanks. . . :P:up:

Welcome to the pack. Good on you for taking in one in need. I have 3 tht have been pasted about they were 14 months, 11 months and 7 months. Gus the 14 month had been to 10 homes and was in the rspca he is now 4 and 4months and aint going nowhere. Jasper I got at 11months he had been to 6 homes if not more. Spirit demon dog I got her at 7 months she had been to 4 homes and she my lil not so little devil walk 3 nicely too lol maybe 4 but I do cheap they wear haltis or anti pull harness as well some of mine weigh more then me lol