Lost Huskies

Chezell

Here is a couple of links about some lost huskies.. I hope they are found soon..

Terra in Scotland

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527OBXgIvucPT1ZF5GXNTxJvsz_352D4Dh0NaLm

Echo in the South East

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527OBXgIvucPT1ZF5GXNTxJvs1DVu05KipAV

Keep your eye's peeled guys and hopefully they will be found soon

It could be unfortunate coincidence or it could possibly be something more sinister but we have counted 11 huskies which have gone "missing" in the UK over the past few days. Whichever it is, keep a close eye on your dogs just in case!

I hope that all the missing dogs are found and returned safely to their owners - in particular Terra (our Diva's mummy) - I know how distraught Kirsty and Steve are and I know this feeling will be shared by all the other owners of missing dogs.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all!

Mick & Terry

Its so sad to hear lots of Huskies have gone missing :icon9: I really hope they are found and come back home safe, sound & well!!! I would be so upset if I lost my Grey so cant imagine what these poor owners must be going through.

well done for posting the links up it might help. Rep added x x x

I know the feeling of looking in the back garden when Myshka used to chew through the fences & be off through the gardens, your heart stops, but we know where she ends up, I can't begin to imagine not finding her.

I hope these huskies are soon found safe & well & returned to their packs. As for 11 going missing in such a short period of time, it does make you think ....... my thoughts are with all these owners praying for the safe return of their beloved pets.

Its so sad to hear about all these lost huskies and I hope they find their way home soon, I would be heart broken if anything happened to my baby. Can I just say to everyone to keep a special look out for Terra who went missing from her garden on Saturday night in the Galsgow area. She is a beautiful Black and White bitch and wearing a pink coller with tags, she is especially close to my heart as she belongs to the breeder where I got my Star (Star's mummy). Lets just hope and pray that she and all the other come home soon, safe and sound. xxxxxx

milton is just up the road from me and scotts mum seen a husky running around few weeks back bout 5 miles from milton aswell thats 2 husky that have got loose in that area this month my heart wud break if my huskies ran away id be out all day n night searching feel for the people that have lost them hope there all found safe and sound

so hearbreaking :( Terra is special to this house too she belongs to my friend Kirsty and is sister to 3 of mine and mum to my wee Arctic :(

can i just say if anyone is in the area or surrounding areas and are able to print from their computers can they please please e-mail me at zakistorti_huskies@msn.com and i will forward you Terra's doglost poster to print out and stick up or hand them out please ?? the more helpers in the area the better shes been missing for 2 nights now :(

XXxx