our new girl

Leyka&Diva

on tuesday next week i will be going to meet a litter of pups which were born on april 23rd we have definatly decided we are going to have a little girl from the litter and we have a choice of 2 although its going to be a long wait until she comes home on june 25th we are all very excited and cant wait to have a new addition to our pack x

this is all the pups together

post-2355-0-07689400-1401039895_thumb.jp

this is one of the girl pups

post-2303-0-25482600-1401040919.png

post-5861-13586036191835_thumb.jpg

post-5861-13586036192943_thumb.jpg

on tuesday next week i will be going to meet a litter of pups which were born on april 23rd we have definatly decided we are going to have a little girl from the litter and we have a choice of 2 although its going to be a long wait until she comes home on june 25th we are all very excited and cant wait to have a new addition to our pack x

this is all the pups together

[ATTACH=full]47971[/ATTACH]

this is one of the girl pups

[ATTACH=full]47972[/ATTACH]

oh ..there so gorgeous ...it makes me so broody for another one ...is she the one youve chosen ...:)

oh ..there so gorgeous ...it makes me so broody for another one ...is she the one youve chosen ...:)

at the moment yes but not totally 100% as havent seen the other girl properly yet

im struggling to push for my 3rd :(

it took a lot i got to the point where i said ok ill buy one myself and then showed him her it was only when i told him she was black and white (he loves black and white huskies) and the fact its my birthday next month he agreed to help me pay for her and the fact he kept saying when we move house and that should happen before shes ready lol

AAAWWWW there seems to be loads of pups around at the moment and makes you feel all maternal :) So hard to chose between two dogs ... bet both are just as beautiful as each other ... maybe have two :P

Lol I wish I could but she will be out 4th pup don't think I could cope with 5 lol