So am i crazy??

valkyries

I was told once that i'm crazy having 3 dogs, their more work than kids,

My reply to this was 'yes they can be hard work but the rewards are great, theres always a cuddle and kiss to be had, they ask for very little and they will never leave home, they'll be by my side till the end' so their worth every minute we put in xxxxxxx

my kids

post-2355-0-31301800-1401217877_thumb.jp

post-430-1358603629224_thumb.jpg

My reply to this was 'yes they can be hard work but the rewards are great, theres always a cuddle and kiss to be had, they ask for very little and they will never leave home, they'll be by my side till the end' so their worth every minute we put in xxxxxxx

my kids

[ATTACH=full]48042[/ATTACH]

well I answered that question before reading the post :lolman::doglaugh:

yup you are lol. :P

But we all must be crazy too then.

we are just a big bunch of crazy husky people :D

but you know what?

I bet none of us would change that for the world.

my kids

[ATTACH=full]48042[/ATTACH]

No!!! You're not crazy. I don't think anyone can deny how much you love your fur-babies!! xx

Normal is a definition based out of each individuals perspective. In which case given that you asked on a husky forum I'm going to guess no your perfectly normal. Go ask that on a cat forum I'm gonna say yes your certifiable :P On the other side of that I can't wait to get another husky poor Diesel needs someone else to keep Kiana from chicken winging his back legs every ten minutes :P Long time coming though got to get a house first haha. At least with dogs you don't have to give them anything to know your are loved.