Where do you buy/order your food from?

Stormy

i get bits from the butcher. bulk buy my tripe from landywoods, and always keep an eye on the reduced meat section in tesco lol

The 'AuTarky' kibble caused Timber to belch and Molly to have wind. I guess this is due to the sudden change but that is the fault of a) the suppliers and B) the couriers making the delivery 3 days late so we had run out of the old kibble so there was no chance to mix them together.

The love it though!

The 'AuTarky' kibble caused Timber to belch and Molly to have wind. I guess this is due to the sudden change but that is the fault of a) the suppliers and B) the couriers making the delivery 3 days late so we had run out of the old kibble so there was no chance to mix them together.

The love it though!

My lot love the autarky, we alternate between chicken an rice and salmon an rice

It's also VAT free as its a working dog food

The love it though!

http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/showproduct.php?product=1914&cat=all

Has alot of Grain that might explain the wind.

I use Autarky and I get it from Costco and it is under £13 a 15kg bag. I managed the change in a week and Bo who has a really sensitive tum was fine on it.

Ooooh where is Costco? Might have to try them when we next need some. Are they particularly good for other stuff?

Molly's_Dad you recently said about wanting Timber to loose a bit of weight well the Autarky Summer Year's is 23% protein and would be good to help muscle and bone growth but is designed to stop too much weight gain.

He has lost 5-10 pounds since we have had him several people have said he looks slimmer, but with his size slimmer is a relative term!

Might try the Summer stuff later on

Ooooh where is Costco? Might have to try them when we next need some. Are they particularly good for other stuff?

There is one in Reading and another in Watford. Also good for meat (human) toilet rolls, washing powder, washing conditioner, kitchen roll, fruit and veg, cakes, especially birthday cakes and frequently run special offers. It is all sold in bulk. You need to be a member and membership is about £25 a year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought Autarky from Costco. Don think its the same as the one linked to for review as the ingredients were different. Will need to check later. I've also been recommended Happy Dog food but couldn't work out whic product was best suited to our sibes. Will let you know how we go with Autarky.

Well for the US people, I go to the butcher and get whats on sale. They usually have scrap bones as well. My filler kibble which I use with the organ meat and veggie/fruit mix is Purina One Sensitive Systems Salmon. Lamb is a good source of Iron and I only buy wild caught fish, which is the only meat I do cook for them.