She is NOT spoiled......yeah, right!

Austinville

Ryn absolutely LOVES the Hartz medium size flex-foam balls. Unfortunatley she kills the squeakers in them in about 2 1/2 minutes. But they are her bestest, most favorite toy in the world.

Each Friday she comes to work with me and at noon we head to the grocery store to pick up my lunch and her weekly ball (at a cost of $3.29) Yes, I'm going broke, but meanwhile, I have a very, very happy husky.

I"m nomming on my sandwich and she has already did this week's ball in............but she's so happy! I need to find someplace I can purchase them in bulk.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryn absolutely LOVES the Hartz medium size flex-foam balls. Unfortunatley she kills the squeakers in them in about 2 1/2 minutes. But they are her bestest, most favorite toy in the world.

Each Friday she comes to work with me and at noon we head to the grocery store to pick up my lunch and her weekly ball (at a cost of $3.29) Yes, I'm going broke, but meanwhile, I have a very, very happy husky.

I"m nomming on my sandwich and she has already did this week's ball in............but she's so happy! I need to find someplace I can purchase them in bulk.

I never have seen these before, but the kong balls and bones are pretty strong...jack has yet to get a squeaker out. Last night jessy decided my furry slipper was her toy, until jack took it, then it was trouble, cause he started to guard it. You'd think someone would go get the other one, but no, toys aren't fun unless you can fight over them and guard them.

Dear Rynnie, yuz a lucky girl we get Kong tennis balls that when you bite thems haz a wicky wicky sqieker. Ritchie one of our homans buyz them for us and wez luv to wicky wicky them in the car specially in Mum's ear when shez drivin. We killz them quick too soz they don't feel too much pain. Last weekend we went to the New Forest and Bo found a wicky wicky ball that we hadn't killed and he squeeked it in Dan's ear - hez one of my other humans until he threatened to kill it by throwin it the window. He only did it for 10 minutes. No Husky is spoilt we've just trained our humans well. Luv and licks Ollie and Bo

Don't let Becky fool you - while indeed well loved, Ryn IS spoiled, lol! :rofl:

LOVE the picture, Austinville !!!

She may be slightly spoiled, BUT it was in my purchase contract (with a specific breeder AKA Sutsibe) that I was to spoil her rotten. As I don't want her repossesed, I'm only fulfilling contractual obligations!

And thanks, it's a pretty good pic of her, isn't it?

Well, I've loved her enough that no one else will ever want her..........'cause no one else would be able to stand her. She would scream bloody murder for her mummy! (In a dignified manner, of course! LOL)

There IS no such thing as screaming bloody murder in a dignified manner! laughing5.gif