She is NOT spoiled......yeah, right!

Austinville

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pet-Co has a great toy that looks like a green plushy caterpillar that has squeekies in each segment. The squeekers are pretty tough to puncture and the way it's sewn makes it ALMOST unshreddable. Mischkov has been working on his for 2 months! Usually it's one-minute-annihilation! I'm sure your angel-face would like it. $12 but it lasts!!!:woohoo:

The contract may say 'Spoiled' however did it say 'Spoiled Rotten'?

Also shouldn't the contract be Ryn's to paw sign with clauses?

Bo and Ollie have in their contract:

I promise to train my human to the best of my ability to do exactly what I want and be stone deaf when I choose.

To have bought for me every week a special nom goodie of some description to our liking. On top of the daily treat.

Allow our human a maximum of two return to beds a week to 7.oo am once she has got up and let us out and fed us.

To be allowed to dig up the garden at any time

To walk on the clean kitchen floor with muddy feet and not get shouted at

To not return when called in the off lead dog enclosure until we are ready to go home

The contract may say 'Spoiled' however did it say 'Spoiled Rotten'?

Also shouldn't the contract be Ryn's to paw sign with clauses?

Bo and Ollie have in their contract:

I promise to train my human to the best of my ability to do exactly what I want and be stone deaf when I choose.

To have bought for me every week a special nom goodie of some description to our liking. On top of the daily treat.

Allow our human a maximum of two return to beds a week to 7.oo am once she has got up and let us out and fed us.

To be allowed to dig up the garden at any time

To walk on the clean kitchen floor with muddy feet and not get shouted at

To not return when called in the off lead dog enclosure until we are ready to go home

The EXACT wording is:

(Special addendum: Buyer agrees to spoil puppy rotten!)

The EXACT wording is:

(Special addendum: Buyer agrees to spoil puppy rotten!)

:doglaugh:Spoiled rotten when considered as verbs also include: serve, please, satisfy, cuddle, dote on, humour, indulge, pamper and pet to name but a few. So I think it is safe to say that you are not in breach of contract. :P Would Gigi want her back anyways as she'd probably cause havoc and mayhem being away from her Mum not to say her Mum not letting her go.