The Pawpack Huskies!! Playing Ball,learning Fetch!

basketcase687

I didn't see this video on your link above - had to click on your youtube page to find it...

Awww, Lycan's gotten so big - and he's still soooo handsome! :) Looks like they all had a great time!

Aww,thank you! think there is a problem when I post something from the iPad ,so will check it now.x

Oh it did make me laugh to watch this... such enthusiasm at the beginning and then just Sass carried on :) They all did really well though and played fetch.. with our lot it's only Indi and Brooke and Freya will just try to get the ball as she wants to eat it not fetch it !!!!

One thing i will ask is Karen how do you keep such a lovely garden with 4 !!!! need to know your trick... ours is covered in bomb holes!!!

Oh it did make me laugh to watch this... such enthusiasm at the beginning and then just Sass carried on :) They all did really well though and played fetch.. with our lot it's only Indi and Brooke and Freya will just try to get the ball as she wants to eat it not fetch it !!!!

One thing i will ask is Karen how do you keep such a lovely garden with 4 !!!! need to know your trick... ours is covered in bomb holes!!!

LOL!

Morning Liz, Thank you for your kind comments!.About the garden...No secret honestly.We have always been strict when they first tried to dig as pups,and discouraged it,so they have never tried since.We can leave them outside for hours and they don't do any damage.The worst they have done is make a few bald patches on the lawn from excessive play and wee.Also Tundy has cocked his leg against so many of the shrubs and plants that they are a bit worse for wear but other than that it's ok.Mind you,you didn't see what it looked like before we had huskies...perfect!!

I'll have to send you a video of our lot when they are allowed on the grass... they are like naughty school kids who have been locked up for a year and allowed out :) its sooo funny...

Oh yes,please do!.Would love to see a recent vid of your pack too! Especially love that fluffy mutt!!