My pup, Gibson

Jerad

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup he's an agouti alright. Mostly black, vanilla and white. But he has a good deal of copper/light brown undercoat on top of his head, neck and near his eyes (though the flash makes it harder to see). I love his coat. I'll be updating new pictures as he grows. He's a fluffy one too, his dad was a big fluff ball, his mom had a slicker coat. Here are two pictures, the first is his dad and the second is his mom. They are Prince and Dreamy of the Hosler pack in Petersburg, MI.

post-7593-13586036506207_thumb.jpg

post-7593-13586036507075_thumb.jpg

Thank you robke, I thought his dad looked so regal when I met him. And I get the feeling that mature regal behavior might have been passed on because Gibson seems to certainly act quite noble, when he isn't trying to find everything that isn't a toy to chew on :P

Yup he's an agouti alright. Mostly black, vanilla and white. But he has a good deal of copper/light brown undercoat on top of his head, neck and near his eyes (though the flash makes it harder to see). I love his coat. I'll be updating new pictures as he grows. He's a fluffy one too, his dad was a big fluff ball, his mom had a slicker coat. Here are two pictures, the first is his dad and the second is his mom. They are Prince and Dreamy of the Hosler pack in Petersburg, MI.

Awww Gibson is probably the very first wooly agouti puppy in the forum :wub: he's really cute! Parents look stunning, kinda surprised they aren't agoutis at first but then a dog's genetic inheritance matter are slightly complicated x)

Yes, actually he is the first agouti in his bloodline for awhile, which surprised me. But to be fair Ukulehailey's Saiya was on the forum late last year. :)

But yes, a lot about him is uncommon. I didn't set out to find a rare pup but I am certainly not disappointed in the pup I have, he's definitely a welcome part of my life.

I'll say my favorite is him playing the computer. He was just sitting in my lap (he likes it a lot there, too bad he'll be too big soon, not like that'll stop him) and he heard someone in the game speaking and hopped up and start whining/talking to the screen. I got the phone out and he immediately looked for the picture. Lol.

Gibson: "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the paw."

He's is gorgeous. I should imagine when you take him out you will take twice as long as planned due to all the people wanting to stop and make a fuss of Gibson. His parents have certainly passed on their genes to him.

Ha, actually I've already met 5 new neighbors since I've gotten him.:lolman: