My pup, Gibson

Jerad

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, my! You aren't the other family that was trying to get him were you? They told me a family had been wanting a pup for 2 litters now, and were set on Dreamy Boy. What a small world that you know the Hosler's too, and you are here (though HO is awesome, I admit)

AWWW!!! SO CUTE!!!

it's so fluffy!

He's amazing. I love the personality coming through in his eyes. He's such a gorgeous pup can't wait to see what he'll be like when he's all big and grown up.

Oh my favourite picture is the one where he escaped his crate and cuddled with you in bed.

Yea, I was pleasantly surprised, but at the same time I had to figure out what was going on. I can be a bit groggy in the mornings. I put him in his crate and made him think I wasn't watching to see if he'd reproduce the act. He has figured that he can paw the top sliding lock back through the bars, and he uses his mouth for the same purpose on the bottom sliding lock. Luckily I have spare lead clips I can throw on the crate door to make it impervious to those without opposable thumbs :)

Clever boy. Fable figured out how to open the baby gate we have. I heard the cat bowl moving then realised it doesn't make that noise when the cats are eating out of it, ran down the stairs to find fable wolfing it down. He's done it a few times not too sure how he does it. He has figured out how to get the lid off the ceramic pot that has jelly beans in it. He likes jelly beans.

Clever boy. Fable figured out how to open the baby gate we have. I heard the cat bowl moving then realised it doesn't make that noise when the cats are eating out of it, ran down the stairs to find fable wolfing it down. He's done it a few times not too sure how he does it. He has figured out how to get the lid off the ceramic pot that has jelly beans in it. He likes jelly beans.

:doglaugh: Oh boy, them huskies, they are a clever bunch.

:doglaugh: Oh boy, them huskies, they are a clever bunch.

He's sly too I swear he knows what he's doing. He's perfect at training classes then when we're at home he can't do anything which he did perfectly 10mins ago. I think he's just trying to show me up.:dog3:

Oh, my! You aren't the other family that was trying to get him were you? They told me a family had been wanting a pup for 2 litters now, and were set on Dreamy Boy. What a small world that you know the Hosler's too, and you are here (though HO is awesome, I admit)

Actually no, I was not the other family. I just found the Hosler's when I was looking for Husky breeders. I love to continue to look at litters from breeders all over the US. My 2 Husky boys came from a breeder in MD (as I live in MD). :-)

Hey,

A user posted on my intro thread wanting some pictures of my pup gibson. So here are some of my favorites from the many we have. These are from 7-8 weeks old.

[ATTACH=full]48122[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48123[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48124[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48125[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48126[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48127[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48128[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48129[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48130[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48131[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48132[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48133[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48134[/ATTACH]

:heartbeat:What an adorable and unique looking little Husky you have-Gibson is a real cutie :wub:!! Very remarkable looking, and I see from that pic of him learning about computer technology, that he is a fast learner! :D

Actually no, I was not the other family. I just found the Hosler's when I was looking for Husky breeders. I love to continue to look at litters from breeders all over the US. My 2 Husky boys came from a breeder in MD (as I live in MD). :)

Oh, haha, well I guess it would have not made a difference if you were or weren't, but knowing them from his full name alone is more of a surprise than I expected. They are very good breeders :)

• 2 weeks later...

[MENTION=7252]Christine0925[/MENTION] not sure if you saw his newer thread with pics and a link to a new video, but it's there. I'll put a link for people subscribed to this thread to the new one when I get home.

[MENTION=6930]Fable[/MENTION] he hasn't escaped his crate since I modified the locks, but he has learned how to open cupboards (even though there is nothing fun in them? Lol) and he sometimes jumps in my bathtub to lay down and nap. No doubt because the surface is probably fairly cool.

:heartbeat:What an adorable and unique looking little Husky you have-Gibson is a real cutie :wub:!! Very remarkable looking, and I see from that pic of him learning about computer technology, that he is a fast learner! :D

I reread this post today and thought I should note he now liked to paw my laptop keyboard now. Especially whenever I am using it, I think he likes the clicks noises. He may have figured out to hit the keyboard (space bar) to start YouTube videos.