Croxteth Park Meet 28/04/2012

Rocky0865

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone sorry not been able to come on the walk I hurt my leg plus Kyan not very well had to rush him to the vets today he couldnt breathe, his tongue went blue & he was shakin to be honest I thought I was gonna lose him but he seems ok now xx

Hi everyone sorry not been able to come on the walk I hurt my leg plus Kyan not very well had to rush him to the vets today he couldnt breathe, his tongue went blue & he was shakin to be honest I thought I was gonna lose him but he seems ok now xx

Debs I hope you both ok and will catch up with you soon. Did the vet say what was wrong with Kyan??

aw, what a worry! Hope he has no after effects - did you get a diagnosis?

Oh flip, what a worry! What was the cause?

Debs I hope you both ok and will catch up with you soon. Did the vet say what was wrong with Kyan??
Hiya Liz we r gettin there hun ye Kyan has an inflamation of the throat caused by an allergy which is................. cut grass but it really scared me Liz his eyes were rollin its was horrible I honestly thought Id lost him. Thank god he's ok fast asleep now with me. Hopefully catch up soon xxx

Hiya Liz we r gettin there hun ye Kyan has an inflamation of the throat caused by an allergy which is................. cut grass but it really scared me Liz his eyes were rollin its was horrible I honestly thought Id lost him. Thank god he's ok fast asleep now with me. Hopefully catch up soon xxx

:omg: