Who have you seen live?

Sarah

What bands / acts have you seen?

My all time favorite was The Who - saw them twice before John Entwistle passed away :( They were amazing!

Also seen Kylie, Pussy cat dolls (had to take step daughter), Take That (Fair few times lol) Rhianna, X Factor shows

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Ozzfest near West Palm Beach, FL when I was 13. It was crazy there, Slipknot, Hatebreed, and Lamb of God were awesome to watch. First time I saw/heard of Atreyu was there too.

Saw The Temptations live once as well.:whistling:

1970's : Saw Alice Cooper at the Montreal Forum, Heart, ZZ Top,

Orlando Florida the early 80's : Blue Oyster Cult, Men without Hats, Fleetwood Mac in Tallahassee Florida, Loverboy in Kansas City Missouri, Genesis in Germany, Pink Floyd in Montreal, Jessie Winchester in Burlington Vermont

Rammstein? Was für eine ziemliche typische Band

Sorry, my German is not so good - 'typical band'? They were fantastic, definitely one of the top live shows I have seen

1970's : Saw Alice Cooper at the Montreal Forum, Heart, ZZ Top,

Orlando Florida the early 80's : Blue Oyster Cult, Men without Hats, Fleetwood Mac in Tallahassee Florida, Loverboy in Kansas City Missouri, Genesis in Germany, Pink Floyd in Montreal, Jessie Winchester in Burlington Vermont

Wow, there are quite a few I would have loved to see - especially Fleetwood Mac and Pink floyd, and Alice Cooper, and, and, and ...................... :rolleyes: I love classic rock.

I'm just poking fun because it's the most common german band I see popular outside of germany

But I have had a few of their CD's when I was in high school, and their performances are usually over the top and pretty awesome

Erm, mine are a bit obscure Lol,seen Phil Harding. Took my boys to watch the recording of Robot Wars series 6 and saw Craig Charles and Phillipa Forester. Met team Razor and got a pic with them (my boys). Met Les Dawson at age 9 in Southport on the Prom. Seen Beyonce & Destiny's Child (my girls). Went to watch Andy Murray. And finally Jools Holland

Been to see boyzone when I was a youngster.

Bon Jovi 5 times. Best ever, cant wait to see him again.

Did you see their tour last year? I went.

I have seen John Bishop, Peter Kaye, David Essex, Bon Jovi (a few times), Nickelback (quite a few times), Status Quo (loads of times!), met Warrior from the Gladiators on New Brighton beach, Hunter from the Gladiators in Widnes ... think that's it for now!!

Edit: Meatloaf twice too

Did you see their tour last year? I went.

I have seen John Bishop, Peter Kaye, David Essex, Bon Jovi (a few times), Nickelback (quite a few times), Status Quo (loads of times!), met Warrior from the Gladiators on New Brighton beach, Hunter from the Gladiators in Widnes ... think that's it for now!!

bon jovi? yeah I did, :D o2 arena

U2, Tina Turner, Neil Diamond, John Cougar Mellencamp, Beach Boys, Clint Black on the music front.

On the comedy side: Darrell Hammond, Bill Cosby, Lilly Tomlin.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.