The Rolling Stones (x4)

Roger Waters

Paul Rodgers and Queen

AC/DC

Rush (x2)

Simon and Garfunkel

Bon Jovi

The Who

Oh and I could go on and on truly. I love me some classic rock. I'm 29 by the way, but old at heart. This is why I date a 61 year old. :P

I've seen so many bands, not sure I could remember them all if I tried. mostly rock bands, though did see a few country shows when I was younger, like Garth Brooks, Reba, Brooks & Dunn. I've seen Metallica 8x, Alter Bridge 5x, Breaking Benjamin 7x, all the rest of these 1 or 2 times at least, Nickelback, Creed, Godsmack, Chevelle, Black stone cherry, 3 doors down, Sammy Hagar, Van Halen, Red, Flyleaf, All that remains, Story of the year, Taproot, Seether, Theory of a deadman a few times. Me and my buddy used to photograph bands whenever we could score photo passes, so I have some cool photos from some of the shows as well. here's a couple of my favorites,

Breaking Benjamin

_DSC0516.jpg

Red

DSC_5386.jpg

Soulfly, soil, smile empty soul, rush, blink 182, new found glory, godsmack twice, disturbed, deftones, static x, Machine head, megadeth, and three doors down doing mostly acoustic stuff bc the power went out.

Probably more. Cool thread.