Kayak and the Plum Tree

SA DA KA

Beautiful. I love spring plants, they're my favourite (maybe as I was a spring baby myself?) the unopened blossoms look like little pearls! We've just planted a weeping cheals tree so hopefully next year our garden will be full of blossoms too!

Is kayak waiting for the plums to grow? He seems to be waiting very patiently!

I love Kayak. What sort of plums do you get on your tree? Knowing you you'll be tempting us in the autumn with lots of goodies made with plums.

It is an Italian plum and at the end of late summer, we make plum preserves and plum tarts. That is made with a sweet shortbread crust then spread lightly with a sweet bakers cheese and topped with fresh cut plums sprinkled with sugar then baked. (Kayak thanks you, he is sitting here right now giving us little old man barks)

I knew when I typed my post I shouldn't have asked the question. Now I'm drolling. I never thought I was a massochist until I started seeing and reading about the lovely food you create. You are a true culinary genius and I live too far away - mega sigh.:) PS But don't you dare stop posting them.

I knew when I typed my post I shouldn't have asked the question. Now I'm drolling. I never thought I was a massochist until I started seeing and reading about the lovely food you create. You are a true culinary genius and I live too far away - mega sigh.:) PS But don't you dare stop posting them.

Thank you for the compliment, after culinary school I interned with my Great Uncle in Luneburg Germany for a year then came back to Vermont, opened Edelweiss Bakery 18 years ago.

Thank you for the compliment, after culinary school I interned with my Great Uncle in Luneburg Germany for a year then came back to Vermont, opened Edelweiss Bakery 18 years ago.

you need to venture out into the UK!!! :D

We always look so forward to this plum tree blooming each spring, and yesterday Kayak wanted to be part of the picture.

[ATTACH]48355[/ATTACH][ATTACH]48356[/ATTACH][ATTACH]48357[/ATTACH][ATTACH]48358[/ATTACH][ATTACH]48359[/ATTACH][ATTACH]48360[/ATTACH][ATTACH]48361[/ATTACH][/quote and why not ...lovley pics ..hes a hansome boy ...garden also look lovley ...spring in vermont .x