Signature shoppe!

Shaiasaur

Ooooo me me me pleaseeee! I was wondering how people did those! I'd like one with me (April) on the right and Tessa on the left with lavender/lilac background (can you put some swirls of a little darker purple color in the background too? If not its OK!) and our names near our images with "you don't know love til you've had a dog" in the middle? If that won't fit you can do something shorter... like "husky love "or something cute. I love the drop shadow font and effects you use... can you do purple in that too?

Thanks for doing this! Here's the pics of me and her: post-7-0-47062400-1402494859.jpg

If you need different pics let me know! Ty!

Sent from my Android tablet using Tapatalk Purple

post-7365-13586037667051_thumb.jpg

post-7365-13586037667495_thumb.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look awesome. <3 What's not to like?

Can't wait to see the finished products. :D Have fun at school. (Or hope you had fun, anyway.)

Awe thanks! :P And I did I suppose hah

Thank you!!! Love it! :)

I'm glad you like it!

kjgkjbghcfhkjhftydrfjhkjghjfgd <3 Wow. That's so freaking awesome! I'm loving it to death. Thank you so much. :D I'll put it in my siggy as soon as I get home for the vet. Damn it's sweet though. Haha.

I'm glad you like it! :D

Haha :P

Put it in. :3 Really freaking satisfied. My boyfriend and I just sat here for 10 minutes ogling every detail and discussing how you've managed to capture everyone's personality in your art without even knowing them. XD

ROFL. Random letters are the best way to express any mood.

Happy- kjhskjdfkjsd

Excited- kljdskfjsdjfkjsdklfj

Upset- ajdkfjksjfk

Surprised- piojkjnfkskdfjk

Bored- udhsfjshjkfkljs

Tired- lksndkfjskldjfs

Drunk- qiokkskfnsdf

Angry- JNHDSIOFJSLKJFKJDIFIDFJS!!!

And so on.

Haha the funniest thing is I can picture someone doing all those emotions and just banging the keyboard the way I do! For instance, if its excited or happy then my fingers kinda skip and pounce around but if I'm angry I just beat it lolol same effect!

Put it in. :3 Really freaking satisfied. My boyfriend and I just sat here for 10 minutes ogling every detail and discussing how you've managed to capture everyone's personality in your art without even knowing them. XD

Awe thank you it really means a lot to me knowing you really do like it! :D