We met our little Rua yesterday :)

Rua32912

The breeder has an open door policy on visiting and bonding with the puppies so we drove about an hour and a half yesterday to meet Rua for the first time. She was such a little sweetheart. They also send me little pictures of her so we can see her while we wait for her to be ready to come home. They are so nice! We also met the mom and dad :clap:. Both were very beautiful and so loving. The dad was huge and apparently is a "hugger" LOL :P He literally put his paws on our shoulders and laid his head on our chests. I may be putting a personality onto her before she even gets here but she sure does look like a pup with a sense of humor!! :D

post-11912-0-13750400-1402153785_thumb.j

post-7585-13586037347712_thumb.jpg

post-7585-13586037348249_thumb.jpg

yd29.pdf

The breeder has an open door policy on visiting and bonding with the puppies so we drove about an hour and a half yesterday to meet Rua for the first time. She was such a little sweetheart. They also send me little pictures of her so we can see her while we wait for her to be ready to come home. They are so nice! We also met the mom and dad :clap:. Both were very beautiful and so loving. The dad was huge and apparently is a "hugger" LOL :P He literally put his paws on our shoulders and laid his head on our chests. I may be putting a personality onto her before she even gets here but she sure does look like a pup with a sense of humor!! :D

[ATTACH=full]48476[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48477[/ATTACH]

shes a little sweetheart ...what a good idea ..of the breeders to offer an opportunity ..to get to know your baby ..before she leaves her pack ...have lots of fun with your new family member ...:)

Have we ever seen a husky pup not adorable? She's very cute. Wondering if it's the photo or has she gone from reddish / brown to black? Or the other way around? Congratulations!:cheerleader:

I thought the same thing! :P I think it's the lighting though because these pictures were taken less than 24 hours apart :)