what has the weather been like where you are?

Mollys Dad

It has been really horrid here in Surrey and much of the rest of the UK for the last week or so and I know that 'across the pond' there are a lot of weather related problems also.

Here in Surrey today we have had a break in the weather and enjoyed the sunshine this evening so we thought we would share (sorry if there was no sunshine in your area)post-11850-14022429527926_thumb.jpg :

post-5918-13586037555229_thumb.jpg

post-5918-13586037560496_thumb.jpg

post-5918-13586037566063_thumb.jpg

post-5918-13586037571517_thumb.jpg

post-5918-13586037576782_thumb.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely pics,looks a beautiful place to walk the dogs(when the sun's shining!).Cant ever remember so much rain as we have had here in South Wales lately.Really fed up with walking in the rain,cleaning muddy paws and the smell of wet dogs.Roll on the Winter!

Lovely pics,looks a beautiful place to walk the dogs(when the sun's shining!).Cant ever remember so much rain as we have had here in South Wales lately.Really fed up with walking in the rain,cleaning muddy paws and the smell of wet dogs.Roll on the Winter!

That's pretty much the weather we have had here for the last week or so. Just taking advantage of the *small* break in the weather. It is supposed to be a bit cr@p for much of the rest of the week though. Hope its not so bad for the weekend as we are being introduced to an 'off-lead' area not too far from us.

That's pretty much the weather we have had here for the last week or so. Just taking advantage of the *small* break in the weather. It is supposed to be a bit cr@p for much of the rest of the week though. Hope its not so bad for the weekend as we are being introduced to an 'off-lead' area not too far from us.

That's sounds exciting,keep us posted! Fingers crossed then for the weekend,rains got to stop sometime?!!

That's sounds exciting,keep us posted! Fingers crossed then for the weekend,rains got to stop sometime?!!

Living in a state surrounded by huge bodies of fresh water... I like to think the rain stops... it does though, then there is summer heat and high humidity woo!

That sounds like the pups will have a blast! Hope you enjoy yourself and best of luck with the weather.

Ahh southern hemisphere... had to think a second there :P

We have had rain for two days with more expected. We are really enjoying it though - it has been a looooong hot summer so we are happy winter is well and truly on its way :D
I can't wait for summer haha.

23 cel...sunshine shorts and t-shirt weather hottest day In the Netherlands this year..did some whole repairs in the garden..sat outside with the dogs sunbathing...

Rain rain and more rain yesterday :( but lovely and hot today!!! Now I know the weathers messed up!!!

Same here,but raining again now!Just got back from a walk in time tonight! I always think it must be so much easier living somewhere dry when you have dogs!

If I could combine the weather I normally have at home (Terlingua, TX, USA) with the weather where I am now (Springfield, IL, USA) it'd be heavenly!

We haven't had two inches of rain in Terlingua in the past year, they got two inches overnight here last night!

It's been 90+ during the day in Terlingua it's been 60ish here! (Been here a little over a week [i think?] and I'd love to go somewhere and get warm!!!!

I'd love to see some sunshine, especially since I'm going to be pulling an overloaded trailer south when I leave here, dry pavement would be a real blessing!!

Bahhh! :banghead: I can't take it any more. This weather is total 'pants'. :mad: The dogs are fed up, and so am I.:(

Every break in the weather we have, I am out there taking advantage...but so is every other dog owner. :groan:

I feel exactly the same as you.Dogs should be outside now at this time of the year,where at least I have a little break from the dog hairs! Instead,they are cooped up inside,shedding beautifully(x4!!)in fact,I can't remember a time when they haven't seemed to be moulting in the last 6 months or so.I think the weather has confused them totally!

Two days ago it was about 64 degrees, the next morning it was 24 degrees. Then it started snowing, later in the day it went to rain and the day after that was the same weather pattern again. Today, it is sunny and beautiful and the plum trees are full of bees. Here is a pic of the crap we had a few days ago.

post-11923-0-78567500-1402254233_thumb.j

post-6713-13586037584782_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586037588426_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586037591811_thumb.jpg

Two days ago it was about 64 degrees, the next morning it was 24 degrees. Then it started snowing, later in the day it went to rain and the day after that was the same weather pattern again. Today, it is sunny and beautiful and the plum trees are full of bees. Here is a pic of the crap we had a few days ago.

[ATTACH=full]48600[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48601[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48602[/ATTACH]

How weird! Looks like weather Is messed up all over the world then!

The weather has been strange.. and wreaking havoc on my sinuses! In March we had 80 degree days, and it got cool again, then cold, then rainy, then there was some flurries last week, and now we're back to spring again.

Jackie, you are having the same weather as we are. Big complaints about pollen!:arghh:

Jackie, you are having the same weather as we are. Big complaints about pollen!:arghh:

Yes, it started too soon this year, and I already have to refill my Flonase.. ahhh! However, one positive thing about the weather being different on a daily basis is that on those cool days, I get a relief and am able to breathe, lol!