Shaiasaur

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow thats gorgeous!

Awe thanks! :D

Only one that would fit me in the shop and we didn't have much money then so I didn't have a choice on what dress 2 have

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

I'm sorry, I would of bought you one! :(

wow that's gorgeous!!!!

Thank you! :D

That's a lovely frock. Must feel amazing how it swishes round your legs :)

My eldest daughters dress cost nothing, it was made by my sister to a pattern she cut with material we had. We didn't have much money. My daughter did her own hair, nails, makeup and used shoes she already had. I drove her to the coach pick up and collected her just after midnight.

In contrast, my younger daughter had a dress costing £160, (which has never been off the hanger since) nails professionally manicured and pedicured, saloned hair, own makeup, new shoes, Jewellery and limo

When I as at school there was no such thing as a Prom..

Have a fantastic time and I hope you feel like a princess in your fabulous swishy dress :)

My prom dress was like that only pink with a gradient to purple.

Very nice dress :D

That's cool wish I could see it and thanks!

Very nice! Almost looks like blue fire :D

Thank you and yeah!

That's a lovely frock. Must feel amazing how it swishes round your legs :)

My eldest daughters dress cost nothing, it was made by my sister to a pattern she cut with material we had. We didn't have much money. My daughter did her own hair, nails, makeup and used shoes she already had. I drove her to the coach pick up and collected her just after midnight.

In contrast, my younger daughter had a dress costing £160, (which has never been off the hanger since) nails professionally manicured and pedicured, saloned hair, own makeup, new shoes, Jewellery and limo

When I as at school there was no such thing as a Prom..

Have a fantastic time and I hope you feel like a princess in your fabulous swishy dress :)

Yeah it always seems like the second one is always more expensive. XD

Have A WONDERFUL time at your Prom,(Imagination is the true magic carpet) love the colors...:wave1:

Thank you very much! It's this Friday.

What a beautiful dress!

Thank you!

why didn't they have proms when i was at school :(

I wonder why D:

They should have a make up one for you guys! :P

I didnt have a prom either :(

lovely dress tho

not looking forward to when my daughter is older, they do have proms in the secondary school lol gonna be pricey

Thank you and yeah haha