If someone gave you......

Sarah

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An X-back harness and a scooter - would love to try this with mine, but never had the chance. I wouldn't personally spend that much on a scooter, but hey, if somebody gave me the money specifically for my dog, I would.

But since there would be some money left, I would also buy some other things I have always wanted to try but thought I wouldn't get too much use out of them for the money: front clip harness, 50 ft line, a furminator, a proper dog bed (from the pet store, that is; we have made dog beds for him before, but seeing where they ended up, it's something I wouldn't want to pay for out of my own pocket) etc. I have a loooooooong list in my mind, probably 500 wouldn't be enough (be it pounds, dollars, euros).

If not buying a scooter though, I'd go for a good camera to take more pictures of him lol :D

I'd get the larger side of my garden fenced off, so I can play with Ryder in the garden without him needing to have his lead on. I'd also get him a longer lead for walks, and a decent supply of squeaky kong balls so I don't have to be so bloody protective over a £1 tennis ball on walks :D

Sooooo many choices :/ a rig, sandpit, paddling pool, activity centre in the garden( raised levels for them to sit on, hidy holes for them to rest in, rope swing for them to play with, ramps for walking up an down on) anything that makes it more fun for them in the garden. All in the centre well away from the fences lol bit like these fancy activity tree house things you can get for children now. Except with ramps.

Off the top of my head, a dog hotel for both dogs one weekend; one that incorporates a massage, bath, swim pool and pampered grooming...the whole hog. :D

We'd benefit as well, because Moll's dad and I could actually sleep in the same bed for a change. :rolleyes:

(Since Timber's arrival 6 weeks ago, we have had to take turns in sleeping downstairs on the settee every night.:oops: )

Oh my, I would love to buy a lot, I just looove doggie shopping! An x-back harness, bike attachment, a very durable backpack, a doggie dryer, and probably tons more that I can't think of! I would also (and plan to anyway) have her hips x-rayed, as I am too paranoid of something being wrong after what I went through with Taz and want to know sooner than later!

Oh! Ryn's wish list is very long and I doubt $500 would get us very far............but here goes!

Fencing, high velocity blower, agility equipment, trips to Texas and Minnesota (and Vermont!) to see her BFF's, and perhaps another husky for a friend.