what should I feed 8 week old husky?

dont feed science diet , vets reccomend it to get money out of you

you should be feeding her what the breeder had her on for now and if u want to change it do it gradually

not sure what kind of food u can get where u are but ive heard orijen (sp?) or taste of the wild are best

Agree with Nix. Science Diet would not be a top choice for my dogs. I've been feeding Taste Of The Wild for several years. It is a good quality food. But there are others as well. If you are feeding Blue Buffalo (BB), which is a good food, and there are no issues, I would not change.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

I'm with them NO SCIENCE DIET, we feed Buffalo Blue Wilderness Puppy and they've done well, we're stitching over to Diamond Puppy because it has more calcium and its a tad easier on mom and dad to buy lol.

I personally would vote for Taste of the Wild or Nature's Variety myself. Natural Balance is very close in ingredients to Taste of the Wild and is available at local pet stores if you can't find TOTW. There's so many foods out there I would highly suggest digging your heals in and doing some good food research before slowly switching her diet.

dont feed science diet , vets reccomend it to get money out of you

you should be feeding her what the breeder had her on for now and if u want to change it do it gradually

not sure what kind of food u can get where u are but ive heard orijen (sp?) or taste of the wild are best

ya that's what i was thinking when she mentioned it.

taste of the wild or orijen. I personally go with taste of the wild because it is still a really good food and it's a lot cheaper than orijen. my vet told me last week he's supposed to promote science diet but he's not that impressed with it. i also like to have my dog on a grain-free food.

taste of the wild or orijen. I personally go with taste of the wild because it is still a really good food and it's a lot cheaper than orijen. my vet told me last week he's supposed to promote science diet but he's not that impressed with it. i also like to have my dog on a grain-free food.

Your vet is one of the honest ones then. Our vet sells Science Diet as well, and he too feels there are better foods. He will, however, recommend some of their prescription lines, if he feels it will do some good.