Panting

kaiser

is this all the time or after he's been played with a lot or after a walk? I suppose if it's all the time they could be over heating; believe it or not in this weather! lol but they could be over working themselves, especially Luka as he is only 8 weeks; puppies can easily over stimulate themselves and are quickly changing and growing so you will see a vast swing in energy levels.

is this all the time or after he's been played with a lot or after a walk? I suppose if it's all the time they could be over heating; believe it or not in this weather! lol but they could be over working themselves, especially Luka as he is only 8 weeks; puppies can easily over stimulate themselves and are quickly changing and growing so you will see a vast swing in energy levels.
no like kaiser hasn't even been out for a walk yet, he was excited a while ago but he's lien here agez now and he's panting

no like kaiser hasn't even been out for a walk yet, he was excited a while ago but he's lien here agez now and he's panting

oh how odd! Only thing i can suggest is to take his temperature with an anal thermometer(not the nicest of things to do lol) and see if he's too hot! Or just to be on the safe side ring or visit the vets! albeit quite costly! But I'm sure somebody with more experience may be able to lend a hand :)

luka will be stretched out on my bed with the AC blasting and will be full on panting. he doesn't act like he's hot or anything.

Maybe because he's a pup & will be getting overly excited perhaps. Dogs can only sweat through their paws & mouth so could just be a little sweaty lol

i really don't think it's a big deal. it's not constant and i know he drinks plenty of water. from how much he pees on everything (we're still pottytraining :rolleyes:) he's definitely well hydrated. As long as you know he's in a decent temperature i think you shouldn't worry. Luka doesn't look uncomfortable he just happily pants sometimes for no reason.