Getting married next year....but......

welshmum

Not sure what to do with my 2 for that day.

We've {me & EightBelow } not had a night away from the kids {all3} since meeting so we've eaither had someone up here to look after them or my 2 eldest have stayed out but not the youngest. So we have decided that if we do ahve a honeymoon it will probably be with the 3 kids and 2 dogs somewhere in uk but the thing we want to do is obviously have the wedding night int he hotel as it is complimentary, but we are nto sure what to do with the dog for the wedding day and next morning.

Could anyone suggest anything? And no they wont be able to be part of it lol.

in my biking days we went to a wedding where the rings were tied on a red ribbon around a rotties neck, which, incidentally was called potters!!!

as for any ideas errrrmmm. i suppose the choices are:- Kennels, staying at home while either being doggy sitted or checked up on by someone trustworthy or being doggy sitted in someone elses home.. with having the three doofs (and boy dog sometimes being temperamental with other dogs) i cant really see me being able to help but i wish you good luck and congratulations

in my biking days we went to a wedding where the rings were tied on a red ribbon around a rotties neck, which, incidentally was called potters!!!

as for any ideas errrrmmm. i suppose the choices are:- Kennels, staying at home while either being doggy sitted or checked up on by someone trustworthy or being doggy sitted in someone elses home.. with having the three doofs (and boy dog sometimes being temperamental with other dogs) i cant really see me being able to help but i wish you good luck and congratulations

ha ha.....we dd think of taking them but place wont allow dogs and think there wouldnt be any food left with these 2 lol.

ha ha love it!

My wife is lucky we didn't have the boys when we got married or we would have been this couple.

post-11967-0-59189400-1403166440_thumb.j

and I would have most likely been single....lol

on a for real note....do they have any boarding places in your area? like a doggy hotel?

post-6277-13586038309134_thumb.jpg

My wife is lucky we didn't have the boys when we got married or we would have been this couple.

[ATTACH=full]49048[/ATTACH]

and I would have most likely been single....lol

on a for real note....do they have any boarding places in your area? like a doggy hotel?

omg how cute is that!!!

just looking into boarding kennels now.

I think having a dog-sitter will be better than boarding kennels, but all decisions are in your hands :) btw those husky wedding pics are super cute LOL sounds like a good idea for my wedding 10 years from now :P