How To "Like" a post on new forum

Sarah

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll duck as I ask this - will the like now the rep option be available on forum runner as it was before?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

not sure - if it's not there it may be there soon as forumrunner is now owned by vbuliten that this forum runs from - only just been bought though, so they may be adding it x

ah ok thanks - I'll check for an app update maybe that will do it. Also my "name" thingy changed again - i've gone back to being a new born lol ** cherrie goes off to make more post's ** lol:D

LOL!!

That's where the green splodges are? that's your rep :)

So we will never be able to see how many rep points we actually have or see who liked what post, etc ?

I can see my rep points by clicking on the rep icon in my own post:D

The Running Wild Pack

I understand the bit about not repeatedly liking the same person, but what about (for example) the out & about thread where I might want to like a whole load of pics, many of which may be different posts from the same person? Is that allowed? I would probably be liking posts from other users at the same time though

I understand the bit about not repeatedly liking the same person' date=' but what about (for example) the out & about thread where I might want to like a whole load of pics, many of which may be different posts from the same person? Is that allowed? I would probably be liking posts from other users at the same time though[/quote']

you can like as many as you want but you can't repeatedly like the same person if you know what i mean?

Do you mean hitting the same like button on one particular post repeatedly? I didn't think that was possible anyway. So if I discover a new (well, new to me) thread and go through it from the beginning, I can like different posts from the same person as long as I like other people along the way?

Do you mean hitting the same like button on one particular post repeatedly? I didn't think that was possible anyway. So if I discover a new (well' date=' new to me) thread and go through it from the beginning, I can like different posts from the same person as long as I like other people along the way?[/quote']

no i mean if you like my post above and then see another one in another thread you may not be able to like another one i've done in succession

I'm kinda bummed about the switch to frubals (reputation points), to be honest. I used 'liking' posts - and viewed other people 'liking' them - to mean that I agreed with what was said, and often instead of writing anything myself since that person already covered it.

I think the reputation system changes it from agreement and appreciation to a type of popularity contest, especially when one person's "like" holds more weight than another's...

That's just my 2 cents, anyway!