Super Moon

Michelle Melsom

Wow! I read a few days ago that this was going to happen but missed it :oops

There were also links dismissing *suggestions* that this supermoon was going to cause *the end of the world*. Again. Apparently *this year* the world is going to end *many times over* (hmmm...) according to various nutters oops I mean sources. Many of which have failed to bother to actually read up on the Mayans & their calendar

:D I just knew I had to get pictures because I love taking pictures, I'm glad I could share it with you guys since you couldnt see it. I guess in some parts of the world it looked larger then in others? Like I've seen pictured from the east coast and it appears larger but over here I've definitely seen the moon bigger before. It was sooooo bright tho

ARG too bad I didn't have a good camera! It was very beautiful from where I live you can actually see white clouds surrounding it like a mist. And the stars, they're surrounding the moon like what you see in movies! I looked up to the sky thinking "it's a beautiful night" but forgot to borrow my bro's camera :(