Hellos from the south!

Sora

Hey Everyone,

I'm Jillian. We are expecting our first husky fur-kid May 23rd and we can't wait!

I'm looking forward to becoming part of the Siberian Community :)

This is Sora @ 4 weeks old

post-7698-13586039604144_thumb.jpg

post-7698-13586039605441_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sora

Welcome! Sora is stunning!!!! Her markings are fantastic... is she a piebald? Looks like she could be one based on the side-view picture of her. One of my boys is a piebald, but he only has red on his ears and one red spot on his back. Otherwise, he is all white. :-)

Hey everyone, Thanks so much for the welcome!

To answer some of your questions. I don't THINK she is a piebald (although i'm not sure). She has a dark grey/black stripe down her back and light beige on her back as well. Although I've heard that huskies tend to change coat color as they grow so I'm curious to see what she comes out as. Her mom was a grey/white and her dad a black/white. I'll take some pictures of her markings when She comes home to show you all!

It does feel like christmas is coming, I get to bring her home 2 days after my birthday. And I'm so excited. I've wanted a husky for a very very long time. But had decided my living situations weren't perfect to have one. Now I'm a stay at home wife so she won't be home alone often so I think that's suitable.

Little Luka: You are quite close!! Maybe we'll have to have a doggy play date if we're ever in each others area!

Hi! Welcome to the site! Your pup is so adorable! :)

My husband and I are getting our first Husky in the beginning of June, so I'm impatiently waiting for June to get here! Can't wait to see more pictures of your girl! :)

Also, Clarksville is fairly close to me, only about an hours drive. So maybe we could have a puppy play date if we ever come down that way.

Hi! :) Definitely if we are ever in each others neighborhoods we should do a puppy play date! We are getting to bring her home Friday now, I'm so excited!

Yikes waiting till june!! atleast its only a couple more weeks away!!

Sounds good! :)

Aw, that's awesome! I bet you're about to explode with all the excitement!! The wait is nearly killing me, but I know it's worth the wait so I'm trying not to think of it too much yet and of course I'm looking at all of the beautiful pictures of everyone else's Huskies to pacify myself until June gets here. We're getting a red and white female, I originally wanted a male but I fell in love with her instead. It was just meant to be. :) Good luck with your girl when you get her home! :D

That's funny, I really wanted a red and white as well, and We ended up with this little munchkin instead! When i first met all the pups she was the first one to come running up to me and she licked my hand and then bounded off to chew on my husbands pants. So we were both like Yup you're the one! hahaha

I am getting extremely restless, I want it to be friday already, I'm going to be up so early to go pick her up!

Here is a photo Update of her: Just got these Today her @ 7 weeks

post-7698-13586041845623_thumb.jpg

post-7698-13586041843849_thumb.jpg

post-7698-1358604184479_thumb.jpg

post-7698-13586041846562_thumb.jpg

Aww, those are adorable pictures. :) I just love her ears with the black tips, she's beautiful all over but her ears are just too cute! :)

Haha, so she picked you guys instead of you all picking for yourselves. I guarantee I'll be up early to go get our girl and I guarantee I won't be able to sleep at all the night before.