Potty Problems :/

this is about to sound very strange but Luka has started peeing on my boyfriend. everytime he picks him up to take him outside he starts peeing on him. He NEVER does this to me. Any advice to stop this? It just recently started happening... :confused:

we live together. we bought him together so really well.

we're stuck in my apartment for the next month until we move to the new house and i'm on the second floor and he's still too little to make it down alone.

honestly, though i'm pretty horrible at disciplining him (by this i mean i take a completely different approach than the boyfriend) he's more stern where as i'm more likely to get him distracted. so it is possible he's scared of him bc he gets in trouble by josh.

that's the only thing though he's not submissive. boyfriend might be stern with him but it does NO good. haha

that's why i've taken a different approach, if hes biting me i give him a toy/ice to chew on so he leaves me alone.

if he pottys inside i take him outside immediately and praise him when he does pee.

it may take longer, but after receiving everyone's advice on here it seems to be the way to go.

just thought it was weird all of a sudden he pees on him when he picks him up. he doesn't act scared of him though, they play together all the time. Luka will pounce on him still.

honestly, though i'm pretty horrible at disciplining him (by this i mean i take a completely different approach than the boyfriend) he's more stern where as i'm more likely to get him distracted. so it is possible he's scared of him bc he gets in trouble by josh.

I would tell josh to be firm, but fair. There needs to be consistency in the way a pup is both handled and disciplined. If one takes the high road and the other one takes the low road, the poor pup could become problematic later on. I never raised my voice at Zoya, never even patted her on the rump, when she did something I did not like. You want your pup to respect both of you. If he's scaring the pup now, he's not going to gain respect, but fear, and that is not good. It's really as simple as that. Good luck.