Jelly -- 7 weeks old T_T

Tatipu

Meet Jelly (: . She's really calm and so far, I haven't had any problems with her not even accidents in the house except for occasionally running into my dad's antiques that we put up lol.

It's so cute how she follows you around the house and then tries to trip you...

So adorable. About to start training her after my last test for the spring semester (today) Hooray!?!

Here's to many years of fun! :)post-7701-13586039625147_thumb.jpg

post-7701-13586039614846_thumb.jpg

post-7701-13586039623771_thumb.jpg

post-7701-1358603962566_thumb.jpg

Hi @Tatipu and Jelly Welcome to the best HUSKY forum you're ever going to find anywhere!

Since we're 6,200 strong and scattered across 60+ countries around the world, some of the questions and answers are going to depend on where you live. It helps us a lot if you fill out the location item in the profile.

Again, ask whatever you want, we have a great group of people here and we'll try to answer just about anything you want to ask.

Edited by Al Jones
fix OP's anme, I can't slepp

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd give a little update since it's been a few weeks :P

Well she's a little over 9 weeks now and I haven't had much time to teach her but so far she knows -- Lay down, sit, Leave it (sort of -- can't make her leave it with things in her mouth), fetch(a ball/toy and drop but she only drops the ball for us), and roll over. Maybe tomorrow I'll be teaching her paw/shake/or high five.

I'm proud to say that there's only been 1 accident in the house for about a week and that 1 accident was my fault +_+ I left her unattended for about 30 min and I knew she had diarrhea so guess she couldn't hold it. :P

She is crate trained but since she doesn't soil outside of her crate anymore I let her sleep in her fenced in area in the house next to me on the couch. Unfortunately I'm going to have to crate her eventually so I can go back and sleep in my nice cozy bed without worrying about her trying to get out.

These are the pics from 7-9 weeks, the last one being the one I just took before I logged on here :P .

Ahh. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be socializing her with other dogs yet since she hasn't finished her vaccinations. I was going to bring her to my cousin's house but their dog has fleas so I didn't. She's pretty socialized with people but imo gets too hyper and starts jumping and running in circles when she sees 4 or more. So should I start socializing her or wait a few more weeks?

img0325ca.jpg

Lol she likes to sleep under my laptop table.

img0338kl.jpg

Sorry >w< I like taking pics of her sleeping. Such a creeper D:

img0359e.jpg

For some reason I love this picture. We were at the vet to get her first set of vaccination shots [: . (8 weeks)

img0362yl.jpg

I think I took this to show my friend how much she grew. Longer legs :P. She's not as chubby anymore ;( sadness.

img0372ds.jpg

Lol I woke up one morning and found her like this -- stealing my blanket.

img0404qn.jpg

:D. So adorbs.

Edited by Tatipu