Well, time to pee off my boss today!

Nick Tillman

Urgggggg!

I'm picking up Azzor this Friday, and I was messaging the breeder through Facebook to make sure that the final payments and such went through. All is well there, so We went to set up a time. Come to find out she's booked full Friday with others picking up their puppies, and the only times she has avaible is 11 and 1. I was going to just go after work, but now I have to tell the boss I can't come in.

Oh what a joy.

I would wait until Saturday, but he has a vet appointment at 11 am, and the vet is booked full through 2 weeks after, and I don't want to wait that long to get him checked out.

Urg.

Edited by Dunc

My dogs always come before my work, lol. Luckily, the US government is pretty liberal with leave and I rarely need to take off for the boys. Hope you enjoy picking up your new little one! Viggo cried the entire way home. ENTIRE. :-)

Thanks everyone, We will see how it goes around 5. Most likely, it will depend on his mood.

[MENTION=978]Rathian[/MENTION]

Haha! I wish my boss would take me, fat chance on that one.

[MENTION=1901]PnkFlyd204[/MENTION]

Oh really? How long was your drive? And did you hold him on the way or crate him?

Thanks everyone, We will see how it goes around 5. Most likely, it will depend on his mood.

@Rathian

Haha! I wish my boss would take me, fat chance on that one.

@PnkFlyd204

Oh really? How long was your drive? And did you hold him on the way or crate him?

Well since my mother and grandmother went with me... my mom drove and I sat in the back seat with Viggo. Luckily the drive was only about an hour and half. :-)

Edit- I should add... Viggo is a wussy. To this day he cries about things he doesn't like, lol.

[MENTION=1901]PnkFlyd204[/MENTION]

Aw! Haha. To each dog their own, We will see how it goes.

Oh, if that's your tattoo BTW, its awesome.

Anyhow, to everyone else, I'm going to get him early early early Saturday morning.. like I'm leaving at 430 am. Lol

Can't wait to see pics of Azzor! I bet your pretty psyched to get him! It's what, 4 days away? I'm sure Nikko can't wait to play in September!!! In about 6-9 months I think I will be getting another one too!

Can't wait to see pics of Azzor! I bet your pretty psyched to get him! It's what, 4 days away? I'm sure Nikko can't wait to play in September!!! In about 6-9 months I think I will be getting another one too!

Oh there will be plenty! :D. Getting another eh? I hear they are addicting... I guess i will find out Saturday morning. I'm super pumped! Azzor and I can't wait to meet you and niko!

Oh there will be plenty! :D. Getting another eh? I hear they are addicting... I guess i will find out Saturday morning. I'm super pumped! Azzor and I can't wait to meet you and niko!

​Popcorn, potato chips, Huskies - yep, they're addicting! Good luck and wishing you a great road trip to pick up Azzor!