Throw your annoyances my way

Marc

OK guys here is your chance. I will not say Im gonna fix them all as some may not be possible at present, however I will try.

I have just about got to a point where I am getting to the end of installing stuff. A few configurations need to be some yet, however we are definately getting there finally after a solid 4 days of work on the forum.

So what are your gripes? Your bound to have some, or have seen things that are not right, or things that are missing. So tell me.

APART FROM

Membermap - I know about this and a solution (albeit not quite the same) will be on the forum tomorrow as an interim solution till I write a new one.

Arcade for sponsors- Again this will be on the forum and live tomorrow

Skins for sponsors - I will add more skins in the coming weeks, however want to put the priority on ensuring the main one is picture perfect before I do so.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We think you may have mentioned this, that you were still doing a few things that are not there yet, and that was a few days ago. Are you bringing back the photo thread that was underneath your logo? Sure miss seeing that. Was nice to see when we logged on in the morning. Thanks Marc for posting this thread. Your four days of hard work are shining through!

i love all the new features. the friend requests etc, just like facebook but a husky version :D BUT do we have to get a notification every time someone comments on a thread that we did?

I end up with loads of notifications just like facebook! and i hate notifications almost as much as spelling it!

i love all the new features. the friend requests etc, just like facebook but a husky version :D BUT do we have to get a notification every time someone comments on a thread that we did?

I end up with loads of notifications just like facebook! and i hate notifications almost as much as spelling it!

On your settings page, go to general settings. At the bottom of the page you're able to change what you want to be notified of.

Hey mate,

If you go to settings / General Settings, right at the bottom is a set of tick boxes for notifications, then you can un-tick 'Enable Notification when someone posts in your Thread' & 'Enable Notification when someone posts a reply'

Damn, [MENTION=2355]BlueWolf[/MENTION] beat me.... I can see this turning into a competition lol... who can post the help the quickest :lolman:

We think you may have mentioned this, that you were still doing a few things that are not there yet, and that was a few days ago. Are you bringing back the photo thread that was underneath your logo? Sure miss seeing that. Was nice to see when we logged on in the morning. Thanks Marc for posting this thread. Your four days of hard work are shining through!

It will be eventually, however not a priority as its something I am going to have to personally code. At the moment all my time is taken on sorting this place out and making it work correctly in every area.

Collaboration area please? Or is it here and I'm just missing it? :P

Not a clue what area you are on about LOL. Collaboration area regarding what?

the likes, can you put them in the actual post's box, at the moment its in a seperate box below and its bugging me :P

Agreed. Something I was looking at briefly last night and will hopefully be sorted tonight. If its a big job however may have to wait until weekend.

I don't know how everyone else feels but I preferred the layout of the old 'top 10' box for the latest posts, apart from that there is nothing from me :D

The new one will be staying Im afraid m8. Is there anything specific you dont like about it? Have to seen the fact you can change the items on the new one by clicking the titles?

knowing that you have replied in a thread..but I think you are already working on that one...otherwise big :up:

I am indeed. The function is actually already there however there is a 2 fold problem. Firstly it uses a lot of resources on the server so I need to have them under control firstly, and secondly there isnt currently an icon for it and they are in progress

We discussed this - one word......CALENDAR :D

Will be adding one tonight for ya :)

No .. as said above :P

The new one will be staying Im afraid m8. Is there anything specific you dont like about it? Have to seen the fact you can change the items on the new one by clicking the titles?

No problem mate, I just liked the clean look of the old one where it just had the newest posts with time's etc. I'll have a little play with the new one though

EDIT: If I select 'Top Referrers' there is no info, exactly what I was after ;)

Edited by Dave

Hi Marc - when I try to reply to a post, it only allows me to make a quick reply - the main reply box doesn't open.

Mick

Ah, if you click on reply it shoots you down to the quick reply box, reply with quote does what it says on the tin. If you want the full version of the reply screen you need to click on "Go Advanced" which is below the quick reply box

Alternatively click on the big "Reply to thread" button. This will also put you into the full reply screen.

It's the "reply to thread" button that isn't working.

Ok, what do you get on screen? (if anything). Does it move page at all or just do nothing? What browser and version are you currently using?

I may have missed it, but will the subtopics come back in the camp sections? (IE Ackley, IA; UK; etc)

And can we still get all the Husky Yearbook threads in one location?

(Please note, despite your request for things we'd like to see, I still feel guilty asking - you've worked so hard in getting us where we are........asking for more makes me feel like I'm being unappreciative - which I'm not. The forum looks great and I'm enjoying it immensely)

I may have missed it, but will the subtopics come back in the camp sections? (IE Ackley, IA; UK; etc)

And can we still get all the Husky Yearbook threads in one location?

(Please note, despite your request for things we'd like to see, I still feel guilty asking - you've worked so hard in getting us where we are........asking for more makes me feel like I'm being unappreciative - which I'm not. The forum looks great and I'm enjoying it immensely)

Dont feel guilty. I wanna know about em now.

Prefixes will be sorted tonight

Yearbook will come when i sort somethin special for it ;-)

For area coordinators? 'Collaboration' was the name of the group of boards for North' date=' Midlands and South :P[/quote']

Oh that section .. its already there