Throw your annoyances my way

Marc

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right. Well' date=' I can't see it anymore :([/quote']

Ya know if nobody had mentioned I wouldnt have even known ..... Your quite right, your not going mental the permissions were incorrect. You should be able to see it now

Ya know if nobody had mentioned I wouldnt have even known ..... Your quite right, your not going mental the permissions were incorrect. You should be able to see it now

Sweet, got it :D T.Hanks!

Erm... with all the recent changes I am getting a bit lost. Is there a link for area co-ordinators? We would like to help in some way although it might only be a small help

The area co-ordinators were announced about a month before the move, Molly (Giz Maiz and Deisel) and Stormy cover the Midlands, Amy (Siberian_Wolf) and Hy'Shqa cover the south and Pete (riot chaos etc) and myself cover the north at the mo

what area are you in?

the likes, can you put them in the actual post's box, at the moment its in a seperate box below and its bugging me :P

I agree with this one.

And, what's up with the huge pictures, it's the ones that are atached to posts that don't shrink like they used to.

I May simply of missed this cause using my phone but the section free to good home is missing for me has this section been removed or do i need to do something lol

No it is indeed missing at the moment. It will return however I need to sort the permissions for it.

You have an example m8

In this thread http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/28096-Kira-the-cro-husky/page3 all photos are linked from photobucket, exept for the one in post #51 which was atached to the post. I posted it (don't know why did I atach in that one post), so I know.

And there's a lot more that I noticed in this thread http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/2253-Husky-Photo-Challenge/page20

May I add that [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] is full off bull...t.......................

He is not going to do all this tonight I won't let him he as done enough and he is having the night off so there :cheeky:

May I add that @Marc is full off bull...t.......................

He is not going to do all this tonight I won't let him he as done enough and he is having the night off so there :cheeky:

:oops Just trying to help. Marc is doing an amazing job, and I love the new features on the forum. Good for him to take a brake, he'll probably notice things that need fixing easier, when he's rested and fresh :D

May I add that @Marc is full off bull...t.......................

Most of these were yesterday and fixed :P LOL

I have read the other post and appreciate your not doing any more additions until the weekend but when/if you can, could we have the 1Award link picture on the front page again, I keep forgetting otherwise lol

The most number of threads and newest joiners, can they be moved from the recent replies and maybe docked on the side, say under the monthly winners?

Unfortunatly not. Would make it an absolute nightmare when it comes to upgrades if I change that section too much. Already made a fair few modifications I would have to redo on updates and trying to stay away from having to do to much in order to minimise downtimes.

Unfortunatly not. Would make it an absolute nightmare when it comes to upgrades if I change that section too much. Already made a fair few modifications I would have to redo on updates and trying to stay away from having to do to much in order to minimise downtimes.

Ok mate, Fair enough

Nothing major but when in 'new posts' the time someone posts a reply it seems to be an hour behind the time it actually is (if that makes sense)

When I have posted a thread (say in video discussion) or I reply to someone whilst on the 'whats new' page the thread then disappears and I can't then see it on the 'whats new' page?

Sorry, i'm not very good at describing things :)

Hope you soon have a well earned rest :)

When you use Italics and other font buttons and change back to regular, it works fine until you hit backspace. Then the cursor leaps back to your font change and starts deleting/retyping from there. So bizarre, and so annoying!!!

Also, I didn't read all the posts so if this was mentioned already I apologize!

Edited by Ravenwolf