Throw your annoyances my way

Marc

@Marc, how does this happen?? I've been seeing it a bit and can't figure it out ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43673[/ATTACH]??

I don't see how a message can have 3 replies and 0 views .....

Magic? LOL

Will have an enquire and find out

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure the views aren't updated live as it would put quite some strain on the server. Not sure how frequently it gets updated though.

Correct. Thread replies are calculated at the time of posting. However since there is the potential for many many people to be viewing a topic at once, these are not updated instantly as it would have a major impact on forum performance. These are stored and recalculated for all threads once per hour by scheduled task

Different skins have only ever been available to site sponsors other than the mobile skin.

Huh. Maybe I'm thinking of a different feature? Or perhaps I had a lucky glitch? xD Before the switch I had my forum black and purple. (Or green, just depending on my mood.)

OK guys here is your chance. I will not say Im gonna fix them all as some may not be possible at present, however I will try.

I have just about got to a point where I am getting to the end of installing stuff. A few configurations need to be some yet, however we are definately getting there finally after a solid 4 days of work on the forum.

So what are your gripes? Your bound to have some, or have seen things that are not right, or things that are missing. So tell me.

APART FROM

Membermap - I know about this and a solution (albeit not quite the same) will be on the forum tomorrow as an interim solution till I write a new one.

Arcade for sponsors- Again this will be on the forum and live tomorrow

Skins for sponsors - I will add more skins in the coming weeks, however want to put the priority on ensuring the main one is picture perfect before I do so.

testing something

Have absolutly no idea as I dont speak german LMAO ...

Its actually part of something you want ;) Only currently being translated by Rob :)

Test again (please work lol)

Have absolutly no idea as I dont speak german LMAO ...

Its actually part of something you want ;) Only currently being translated by Rob :)

I will not swear at this not working ... honest

that is not bad 1964 year I was born LOL...not to make you feel old there...can you watch German tv via the net? I do not mean the English speaking movies dubbed into German though nothing worse then for instance watching John Wayne talking German...

Did Marion Michael Morrison (aka John Wayne, yes I would use a different stage name also) actually speak English?