Today ...

Val (Zebedee)

I had an appointment with the repair man for my washer drier. I was told when I booked him it would be between 8am - 1pm, which is fairly good for repairs, they are normally all day jobs! So I thought, OK, book the day off work, wait in till lunchtime when he's been then have the afternoon to myself .....

I got a text at 7.30am saying the bloke would be here between 8am - 10am ... even better!! I'm usually the last on the round! Got up & dressed, saw to the dogs, made a cuppa .... 8.25, the doorbell rings - he's here!! Problem solved & was walking back out of the door 8.40am!! Result!!

Got the WHOLE day to please myself now :yahoo: so I sat in the garden with my breakfast & coffee in the lovely sunshine by 9am & started the day off great!!

How often does THAT happen?? I wish the repair company had a "Like" button!!! :rofl:

we await the next installment ... " steam room " ... bloody repair men .....hahaha... well done ... that must be a first .. gettin it done on the actual day its meant to be done and soooooo early in the day too ... BONUS.....