staying logged in.

Franklin Phil

I am wondering what the time is set that it makes me re log into the forum. Didn't seem like I used to ever have to do that. I was always logged in. Also, I DO notice that if I'm logged in on my computer, and then leave my office and then log on my Idevice, it boots me out of my computer log in. Is there no way to be logged on with two locations? My Iphone loggin say's "Remember me" and has a check box. But it never seems to remember me. lol

I'm getting 'token expired' please reload the page. So I reload. re-type my message then get kicked off because my token has expired. NO IT HAS NOT EXPIRED - **** ***. Reload page. Type. Token expired. Repeat until time to go to work.

PLEEEEEASE be working when I get back!

Edited by Marc

I'm getting 'token expired' please reload the page. So I reload. re-type my message then get kicked off because my token has expired. NO IT HAS NOT EXPIRED - ****. Reload page. Type. Token expired. Repeat until time to go to work.

PLEEEEEASE be working when I get back!

Please refrain from swearing on the forum. Yes there are problems here and there however I am trying my best to get them sorted. Its not an excuse for the rules being ignored

I'm getting logged out too! Will try the remember me tick. Also weather strange so may be having an effect on broadband? I know nothing!!!!

Just tried remember me and have lasted a lot longer so hopefully this has worked - thanks :)

Edited by Karren
added a bit!