bit ov family news

BingBlaze n Skyla

Didn't think member announcements was the right place as it's not really my news lol , but my brothers just rang saying he's at the hospital atm ............ I'm going 2 be an auntie!!! Lol how cool is that! Weird tho cuz I can't really see him as being a dad lol

They've just had their 1st scan today which is why I've just been told now because they wanted 2 make sure everythings ok first :-)

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being an auntie is the best feeling ever ;) I have one niece and one nephew so love them they're the sweetest angels on Earth <3 congrats to both you and your bro!

This will be my first niece or nephew :-)

really exciting, I hope he is with his wife/girlfriend otherwise your brother giving birth is going to make the headline news. Sorry I'm just being silly. When is the baby due

Lmao!!!! , erm I actually don't know he didn't say but from working it out it should be around November time I think

Wow, congrats, I'm an Uncle to 4, 2 nieces 2 nephews, it's the best they're so sweet and the dogs always love to see them:D, it's so great how they interact and because of one of my nieces Storm always has to give kisses to kids now lol.

Lmao!!!! , erm I actually don't know he didn't say but from working it out it should be around November time I think

I would guess Nix it will be around the same time I am due Nix. I am 12 weeks this week and the first scan is done around 12 weeks. I am due the 24th of Nov :)

I would guess Nix it will be around the same time I am due Nix. I am 12 weeks this week and the first scan is done around 12 weeks. I am due the 24th of Nov :)

OMG JESS :congrats: I didnt know lol

my daughters birthday is the 25th november.

OMG JESS :congrats: I didnt know lol

my daughters birthday is the 25th november.

Lol thanks. I found out just after camp, but had a sort of inkling during camp which is why I was not such a joiner in lol. Think it was when I looked at Dunc's curry pmsl. But due to previous complications is why I am keeping it more low key lol.

• 6 months later...

congrats to your brother i bet you can't wait' date=' i have 9 nephews 5 nieces[/quote']

Me n bro haven't really been speaking for a while but hopefully this will help us put it behind us, don't even know what sex it will be so it's exciting this will be my first niece/nephew