Grrrrrr......Other Dog Walkers

Rathian

Out walking my three this evening on their extendable leads, minding my own business. I see another walker coming my way so call my three to me and lock the leads short. Other chap keeps walking with his five excitable Border Collies running around off lead. He makes a half hearted attempt to call them back right after get my three all excited tying me in Knots, not even a sorry!!

Grrrrrrrrr

I can Relate!... There Is this Old Chap Around my Block Who owns a GoldenRetiever....

This Guy Just Loves to Walk RIGHT infront of my lawn and leave his dog on a semi Long lead.. Which Gets My Husky Started... cause the Golden Starts to Sniff and mark where Hiro already marks... they totally hate each other.. Only dog Hiro ever Growls at and trys to attack through the fence.. and this old guy can't even handle the dog.. doesn't even care... he just keeps walking yelling Stupid Dog Lets go!.. I have to go and Grab My Husky. Just so the Golden can get off my Property.

I fell Guilty to the second one the other day...

Hiro Decided to Poop 3 times in one Walk... >_<.

I had nothing to pick it up with...

All I could do Is Walk away and Act like it was already there.. I felt bad tho...

(The ONE DAy! U wish People Littered. there were none! not even a Chip bag.)

wow I guess I'm very lucky then! Dog walkers here are pretty much responsible people. If they have a DA (dog-aggressive) dog they'd wake up very early to walk their dog so that they won't meet other dog walkers. When their dog dragged them to sniff Diamond they will say sorry and ask if Diamond is OK with other dogs before letting the dogs greet each other. After all these nice people I met, I think I will be so frustrated and angry if I meet a dog walker like that!! :confused: