What grabs your sibes attention?

Chip

I was reading this thread, and it gave me an idea.

What strange things make your sibe(s) sit up and pay attention?

For Storm it's church bells, but only through the tv, every time she hears them she sits bolt upright, ears pricked and doesn't move until they stop.

Yet when she hears church bells for real it's like they're not even there.

For Shadow, it's kind of a weird one, it started when I bought him a dangly toy frog which happened to be a puppet as well, when I first showed it to him I was moving it's mouth and doing a kermit impression, this fast became his favourite toy and now whenever he hears that voice he starts to look around for the frog lol.

Your turn...........

:)

For Ozzy it is the sound of a child crying

Storm does that too, just to much a lesser extent than when she hears the bells, I often wonder if it's an inbuilt reaction, like they just know the child is in need of something if you know what I mean

Storm does that too, just to much a lesser extent than when she hears the bells, I often wonder if it's an inbuilt reaction, like they just know the child is in need of something if you know what I mean

Yes I do, Ozzy gets very stressed when our neighbours toddler cries - he seems to want to comfort him, so he howls to let him know he is there :)

simple answer: Yoghurt and cheese LOL other than that is guests. When the doorbell rang he'll give everyone his "husky stare" hoping for a belly rub LOL too bad some people don't understand that he's just being polite by staring at them for so long LOL

Food of any type. Try opening any packaged food and she's right there even if she's sound asleep upstairs when you enter the kitchen she's there in the blink of an eye. The sound of her leash being shaken as this is how I 'call' her if she's upstairs in bed or in the garden.

Togo its wine corks being pulled or even taking the foil off a bottle of fizz, ice clinking in a glass, anything that squeaks! Plastic bottles and tissues whether they're used or still in the little packet, he checks your pockets an raids my handbag. Safi it's peeling potatoes, Loki it's teacups (he loves tea) Peppa wants anything anyone else is interested in. She's also the one to raise the alarm when the front door opens. And they all hear the car turn into the close before it even reaches the drive