Husky owners targeted by cruel dog baiters in East Lancashire

lebe03

This is from another site, the 2 women were urged to report the attacks & one decided to go to the media. It really does need broadcasting what lowlife people are out there & what they are doing, when it comes to the fact you can't even do something as "normal" as walk your dog in safety. I hope the evil cowards are caught & strung up by the unmentionables!!!

:o That's horrible for all the dogs involved, the bait dogs and the fighting dogs. I hope the cruel people, and I use that term lightly, get what's coming to them. I can't stand people who are cruel to animals and those who bait and fight dogs are on the top of my list. I wish someone would abuse them and make them fight for their life the way they do these poor dogs. Some humans, again using the term lightly, make me sick!

Are Amy and Rayne members here -and if not, why not? Some of you all have to live close enough to do a personal invite. Were I her, it'd be nice to know that there are others who more than sympathize with her.

Admitting entirely different histories, but I do have difficulty understanding why you there are not allowed any means of protecting yourselves short of your hands and calling the constables!

Worrying. They'd have to be extremely brave/foolish to try that with Bear, mind you. They'd come unstuck pretty quickly. (she still goes bananas if she thinks she's going to get separated from us.)

Unfortunately the use of huskies as bate dogs has been going on for quite a time. They are usually strung up by their rear legs using wire. The pain they must suffer is indescribable. A few lucky one have been rescued. We all want our huskies to be friendly towards others but unfortunately unless I know the person I do not allow anyone to pet my two. Unfriendly maybe, but better to be safe than sorry.