Dead and starving dogs, goats found at Fond du Lac county farm

Michelle Melsom

There was a child that was taken into protective custody at the same bust...something must have gone terribly wrong in this person's life. So very very sad...I'm wondering if this could have been the same kennel I saw on facebook for sale a number of months ago, I know that it was a WI kennel but not sure if they are in any way related.

Unfortunately this happened about 4 hours from me. They were a very well known breeder in this area. They did dog showing and sledding. A lot of now very reputable breeders got their starter dogs from them. It's very surprising since everyone thought they were reputable. They do health testing and all dogs are papered..

We sent in a foster application, so if they let us we'll be helping with the huskies.

We all know what the financial times are. What's better trying to do something or just taking everything out and shooting them as one sledder did? Things coulsn't have been that bad for the animals - though may of the goats do look skinny - if the Sibes had gotten too hungry there wouldn't have been any chickens left.

I'm completely shocked. Like...wow. As Jenet said these guys were supposed to be reputable breeders. Their website has been taken down...and well yeah. Wow. I'm pretty speechless. I hope that whatever trials they're going through they manage. I can't really say anything else...I just don't have the words.