Instagram have you heard of it?

Brittany8907

post-2542-13586040828085_thumb.jpg

If you have an Iphone, well I don't know if it's just for an Iphone, but you can take pictures or upload pictures, and edit them! I uploaded these pictures from my phone, and was able to make cool backgrounds, and they have different styles. Just wondering since you know we always have our phones/camera's in hand to snap a picture of our furbabies!

post-2542-13586040808193_thumb.jpg

post-2542-13586040819896_thumb.jpg

post-2542-13586040822819_thumb.jpg

post-2542-13586040826901_thumb.jpg

post-2542-13586040827487_thumb.jpg

This girl that married one of my husband's cousins is always uploading pictures from Instagram of their dog and of course of themselves too when they're out and about. But I seriously didn't know you used your iPhone to use it. But yeah, I'm definitely going to install it on my iPhone now. Now everyone is going to be seeing a massive amount of edited pictures of our son and our furbabies on my Facebook, lol. And once we get our Sibe puppy home I'll make sure to post some pretty pictures of her on here too! :D

YAY! I actually just installed it like 10 minutes before I uploaded these pictures! Its pretty neat, the names I added from paint, but that took like 5 min. I always take pictures of my pups, and this is pretty cool! Can't wait to see your pictures! :)

LOL! I was wondering how you got the text on there.. I kept looking for other options for text, haha. Yeah, I'm slow today. I'm normally taking pictures of our almost 2 year old son, he does some pretty silly/cute things so of course I have to document them in photo form so that when he's older I can embarrass the heck out of him, bwahaha. That and then there's our two cats who are always doing something adorable or sleeping in the weirdest positions/places.

Thanks! I'm going to upload a couple in a little bit :)

LOL! I was wondering how you got the text on there.. I kept looking for other options for text, haha. Yeah, I'm slow today. I'm normally taking pictures of our almost 2 year old son, he does some pretty silly/cute things so of course I have to document them in photo form so that when he's older I can embarrass the heck out of him, bwahaha. That and then there's our two cats who are always doing something adorable or sleeping in the weirdest positions/places

Thanks! I'm going to upload a couple in a little bit :)

I document all the time too!! Instagram is awesome, I can't believe I am just now downloading it. Better late then never! :)

I document all the time too!! Instagram is awesome, I can't believe I am just now downloading it. Better late then never! :)

Definitely better late than never! :D

Also here are my pictures that I just took a few minutes ago, I even went ahead and added text but I used SumoPaint to add the text.

post-7639-13586040883567_thumb.jpg

post-7639-13586040885646_thumb.jpg

**Edit: Excuse the grainy look in my sons picture.. It's dark in our house and I tried turning on a light, and then opening both the windows, then having the light on and the windows open at the same time.. Yeah, the lighting just wasn't working for me lol. Plus my stubborn kiddo didn't want to look at me and smile like he normally does when I'm getting pictures of him. He was way more interested in his toy laptop. It's still adorable though. :)

post-7639-13586040886986_thumb.jpg

Edited by musicalxheart

Definitely better late than never! :D

Also here are my pictures that I just took a few minutes ago, I even went ahead and added text but I used SumoPaint to add the text.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43806[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43808[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43807[/ATTACH]

**Edit: Excuse the grainy look in my sons picture.. It's dark in our house and I tried turning on a light, and then opening both the windows, then having the light on and the windows open at the same time.. Yeah, the lighting just wasn't working for me lol. Plus my stubborn kiddo didn't want to look at me and smile like he normally does when I'm getting pictures of him. He was way more interested in his toy laptop. It's still adorable though. :)

Awesome great pictures!!! I have never heard of sumopaint?

Awesome great pictures!!! I have never heard of sumopaint?

Thank you! :D

It does a bit more than what Paint does, as in it's sort of like using a Photoshop program, but it isn't as advanced as Photoshop is. SumoPaint is tricky until you spend enough time messing with all the tools and figuring out which thing does what. I prefer using Photoshop to using SumoPaint, but the free trial of PhotoShop on my computer expired, so I have to stick with Sumo until I can buy one of the PhotoShop programs. Here's the link to the version of SumoPaint I learned how to use: http://www.sumopaint.com/app/

It's an in-browser photo editing software, and it's completely free (which is why I use it lol). You can also just type in sumopaint.com in the address bar and it'll take you to the updated version of the software, which is still free.