Raffle For Free Dog Grooming Session UK NW

Sarah

Hi All

Louise - who owns Pete aka Riot Demon Chaos etc, has her own dog grooming shop in St Helens, and has very kindly offered one lucky member a FREE dog groom!

This includes bath, shampoos, smellies etc, nails trimmed and blow dried!

If you'd like the chance to win this for your pampered pooch, please buy a ticket though pay pal to sarah.stridgen AT yahoo.co.uk (obviously in email format LOL)

Mark your payment "GROOMING" and PLEASE include your FORUM USERNAME

Tickets are £2.00 each and you can purchase these from now until the end of June.

All monies raised from this will go towards the forums fund raiser to bring a lucky member over to the April Husky Camp 2013

Dig deep guys!

Edited by Marc

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whens the draw date for this Sarah please? and can I buy a raffle ticket in person and give money at next meet instead of via paypal please? May be too late for Nish as think I may have to book her in sooner rather than later she is blowing her coat and looks like she has the mange at the minute, not going to be a nice look for Katys Picnic on the Park dog show in a couple of weeks lol

whens the draw date for this Sarah please? and can I buy a raffle ticket in person and give money at next meet instead of via paypal please? May be too late for Nish as think I may have to book her in sooner rather than later she is blowing her coat and looks like she has the mange at the minute, not going to be a nice look for Katys Picnic on the Park dog show in a couple of weeks lol

Pete - when's the draw??? lol

Yeah you can give money in person xx

Pete - when's the draw??? lol

Yeah you can give money in person xx

aargh could have given you this last night grrrr duh smack myself on head owch

ill set a calendar reminder for saturday so I give you this then Sarah, please feel free to slap me on back of head and remind me lol

• 2 weeks later...